No announcement yet.

2011 Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither am I, actually he reminds me of Lydon Murtha...but the 2nd round is comfortable for him.
    I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
      Neither am I, actually he reminds me of Lydon Murtha...but the 2nd round is comfortable for him.
      He reminds you of a 7th round pick from last year? Usually people compare prospects to slightly more well known players...

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        He reminds you of a 7th round pick from last year? Usually people compare prospects to slightly more well known players...
        So? They're a lot alike. Tall, super athletic (4.8 forty for each, I believe,) under developed body and technique, project LT. Should pass protect much better than his physical talent indicates, not much for run blocking.
        I want a sig.

Comment

So? They're a lot alike. Tall, super athletic (4.8 forty for each, I believe,) under developed body and technique, project LT. Should pass protect much better than his physical talent indicates, not much for run blocking.
          I mean, I remembered Murtha, just seemed like an odd comparison. But to each his own.

I do agree that he's a project LT though. I've seen him projected as high as the first round or early 2nd, and it's a bit of a stretch to me. However, a weak class plus huge need at the position around the league could drive him up.

Comment

Yeah, I dont want Duane Brown to happen to us (or Chris Williams, I guess.)
            I want a sig.

Comment

The trade deadline is about 8 hours away. I really hope the Bears send our third round pick to Washington for Haynesworth and cut Tommie Harris (or trade him for a 6th rounder or whatever).

Fat Albert back in a 4-3 with Julius Peppers next to him? Yes, please. Just try blocking that.

Then we can stop considering DTs in our mocks.

Comment

I see a mix of Joe Staley and Jamarcus Webb. He has all-pro potential. Likely will never reach it. He's really inconsistent. Footwork will actually make you laugh at times it's so bad.

Comment

Sign Jared Gaither
                  1.Pouncey
                  2.Carimi
                  3.O'Dowd

Ohh..uh, uh..ahh..ohhhh...uhhhhhhhhhh... Cigarette?
                  I want a sig.

Comment

Sign Jared Gaither
                    1.Pouncey
                    2.Carimi
                    3.O'Dowd

Ohh..uh, uh..ahh..ohhhh...uhhhhhhhhhh... Cigarette?
                    Then you wake up from the dream and become very upset to realize we drafted a small school defensive lineman/linebacker, an in the box SS, and an undersized WR who is an exact clone of what we already have.

Comment

Hardy har har! That was last year, BB! Or was it the year before? Or the one before that...

But seriously, nope wait, here come the waterworks.
                      I want a sig.

Comment

Quickly, 2 picks away in the forum mock, already got us Marcus Cannon in the first round. Traded down in the 1st and 3rd with the Giants to pick up Kiwanuka as well. Who do we want? Brewster or Nevis?

Comment

Quickly, 2 picks away in the forum mock, already got us Marcus Cannon in the first round. Traded down in the 1st and 3rd with the Giants to pick up Kiwanuka as well. Who do we want? Brewster or Nevis?
                          Good picks so far.
                          Last edited by regoob2; 10-24-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            Nevis if those are the 2 options.
                            I.....decided on Brewster. I figured it was better to err on the side of trying to improve the worst o-line I've ever personally witnessed in the sport of football.

Comment

Thats who Id go with. But I dont like you spoiling it :( I enjoy my mocks.
                              I want a sig.

Comment

I.....decided on Brewster. I figured it was better to err on the side of trying to improve the worst o-line I've ever personally witnessed in the sport of football.
                                At first I was thinking Brewer from Indiana. I thought you were crazy for a second there. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information