No announcement yet.

Projected depth chart/needs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...I mean that's kind of a self-fufilling prophecy. I'm sure they aren't thinking that the players they take are worse at the time, sometimes they are wrong.

A lot of people thought the Hester pick was a terrible reach too. I will agree that hindsight is 20/20, but I'm not sure what there is to not understand.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• If another wide receiver beats out Bradley for a spot on the receiving core, so be it. Bradley has had three-plus years with the coaching staff, they've seen him practice in all that time.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Oakley and Rideau were both cut. That should pretty much set the roster with Toenaia and Bradley making the team.

Comment

• I'm a little suprised we're only going with 8 O-lineman considering Williams will be out until mid-season and Metcalf hasn't played all pre-season. Maybe they actually are signing Fred Miller, or hoping they can get someone else on waivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            I'm a little suprised we're only going with 8 O-lineman considering Williams will be out until mid-season and Metcalf hasn't played all pre-season. Maybe they actually are signing Fred Miller, or hoping they can get someone else on waivers.
            Willie Anderson? I know this guy has had a bad wrap on injuries but he could be a good patch job in the meantime "if" he can stay healthy. Fred Miller for the vet min is another option.

Comment

• this needs an update.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information