No announcement yet.

Chicago Bears Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You said that you thought they should be favored, which is what started this whole debate in the first place.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Care for a Sig+Avatar bet? Similar to 51 and whathisface's bet last week, although I'll even change my sig, you'd have to do the same though. I'll use a Jets sig and Avatar of your choice if we lose, you wear a Bears sig and avatar of my choice if we win.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        You said that you thought they should be favored, which is what started this whole debate in the first place.
        No, I live in NY and go to school in Michigan. My friend who goes to NYU said that NY was favored from a poll he read. That doesn't mean I said that the Jets are more talented / better team then the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          You said that you thought they should be favored, which is what started this whole debate in the first place.
          No, I live in NY and go to school in Michigan. My friend who goes to NYU said that NY was favored from a poll he read. That doesn't mean I said that the Jets are more talented / better team then the Bears.
          An 5-4 team with close losses against The Pats and Indy over an 8-1 with close wins over Arizona and Minnesota. Sounds about right.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Originally posted by AlexDown
            An 5-4 team with close losses against The Pats and Indy over an 8-1 with close wins over Arizona and Minnesota. Sounds about right.
            Very true. Prior to seeing that prediction, I was under the assumption that the Bears would be favored. Does anyone have a site with the point spread? Is it more then a score favoring one team?

Comment

Very true. Prior to seeing that prediction, I was under the assumption that the Bears would be favored. Does anyone have a site with the point spread? Is it more then a score favoring one team?
              I checked this morning and it was 7.

sig by VLS
              I don't care...

Comment

• Sweetness gues what? I'm going to ISU. If you're 21 you can by me alochol! Hooray.

sig by VLS
                I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                  Sweetness gues what? I'm going to ISU. If you're 21 you can by me alochol! Hooray.
                  Nah I'll be 20 when you come to ISU. No dice buddy.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Bastard. My cousin goes there and he'll be a super-senior next year so I've got that going for me.

sig by VLS
                    I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                      Bastard. My cousin goes there and he'll be a super-senior next year so I've got that going for me.
                      Oh I'll find a way to get alcohol. I'm planning on getting an apartment on ISU campus next year with a couple buddies and I already know a bunch of guys and girls over 21, so that won't be an issue.

College is a blast dude. You can sleep, skip class if you want, and do whatever the hell want and there's no reprocusions for it. It's awesome. Plus the girls are really friggin hot at ISU, my gawd. Everywhere you look your jaw drops. And just think we live in Illinois. :shock:

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                        Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                        Bastard. My cousin goes there and he'll be a super-senior next year so I've got that going for me.
                        Oh I'll find a way to get alcohol. I'm planning on getting an apartment on ISU campus next year with a couple buddies and I already know a bunch of guys and girls over 21, so that won't be an issue.

College is a blast dude. You can sleep, skip class if you want, and do whatever the hell want and there's no reprocusions for it. It's awesome. Plus the girls are really friggin hot at ISU, my gawd. Everywhere you look your jaw drops. And just think we live in Illinois. :shock:
                        Well, I'm fairly sure it can't be that hard to get alcohol on a college campus

sig by VLS
                        I don't care...

Comment

• College is amazing... but seriously though, go to class, and try to get decent grades...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                            College is amazing... but seriously though, go to class, and try to get decent grades...
                            Yea go to class as much as possible. Don't miss too many days. Hell go hungover, some professors base a lot of their grade off of participation.

I've skipped 2 days so far. One because I was sick as ****, and the other I kinda woke up late and that day was a blow off day anyway.

Oh yea, and some words of advice for going to ISU. "Don't be a fool, wrap ur tool." STD's are rampant down on campus.

Comment

Ask me if I care if thats a pet peeve of yours. No really, I'm not kidding, go on and ask me. Sports fans commonly speak like that. People say, "We need to win this game this week" or similar quotes all the time. I'm not changing the way I talk because it annoys you. Grow up and lets stick to talking about the game. mmmmmkay?
                              I'll ask again: when are you suiting up for the Jets? Because you come into a Chicago Bears thread and start spouting utter horsecrap (e.g., "In fact, [the Jets] are favored to last time I checked. Compare the "quality" of the teams if you want.")

You shouldn't change the way you talk because it irritates me; but you look/sound like a blatant homer idiot because you take on the mantle of the team you cheer for when talking crap about another team.

The funniest part of your posts is that you come up with some "duh" gems:

Doesn't seem like there is an argument that the Jets can beat you, because they can.
                              Thank you for that blinding insight. No one here--no one--who roots for the Bears has said that the game is already decided, or even that it will be an easy win for the Bears. Hell, few of us are even convinced it will be a win. The Jets have turned things around from what could've been a disastrous season, and playing in New York is never easy. Plus, the Bears haven't been at the top of their form away from Soldier Field this season. So though I think the Bears will win, I'm not tremendously confident this will be the result. You know why? because, as you so aptly put it:

Any team can win, regardless of talent.
                              Thank you, Captain Obvious. Yes, we're talking about the NFL, where the King of Cliches is that "on any given Sunday," any team can beat any other.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
                                Ask me if I care if thats a pet peeve of yours. No really, I'm not kidding, go on and ask me. Sports fans commonly speak like that. People say, "We need to win this game this week" or similar quotes all the time. I'm not changing the way I talk because it annoys you. Grow up and lets stick to talking about the game. mmmmmkay?
                                I'll ask again: when are you suiting up for the Jets? Because you come into a Chicago Bears thread and start spouting utter horsecrap (e.g., "In fact, [the Jets] are favored to last time I checked. Compare the "quality" of the teams if you want.")

You shouldn't change the way you talk because it irritates me; but you look/sound like a blatant homer idiot because you take on the mantle of the team you cheer for when talking crap about another team.

The funniest part of your posts is that you come up with some "duh" gems:

Doesn't seem like there is an argument that the Jets can beat you, because they can.
                                Thank you for that blinding insight. No one here--no one--who roots for the Bears has said that the game is already decided, or even that it will be an easy win for the Bears. Hell, few of us are even convinced it will be a win. The Jets have turned things around from what could've been a disastrous season, and playing in New York is never easy. Plus, the Bears haven't been at the top of their form away from Soldier Field this season. So though I think the Bears will win, I'm not tremendously confident this will be the result. You know why? because, as you so aptly put it:

Any team can win, regardless of talent.
                                Thank you, Captain Obvious. Yes, we're talking about the NFL, where the King of Cliches is that "on any given Sunday," any team can beat any other.
                                IBNO I love you man. :D

And AD, stop trolling in our discussion thread. Either have something insightful to say or get the hell out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information