Chicago Bears Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Wale is fine. They just took him to the back as a precautionary measure.
    Yep, heard Lovie's postgame news conference. That's a relief. We'll need Wale for our run D next week against Maroney and Dillen.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Bradley is the real deal. I said this a million times during the off-season.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

• I hate to say that next week's game is not important, but, it's not important.

Every other team in the NFC has 4 losses (I'm assuming the Giants will lose on Monday, and even if they don't, they will at some point). That means that the best NFC record another team will have is 12-4 and every team except for the Saints (who clearly won't finish 6-0) has at least 3 losses already against the NFC.

THEREFORE.....we need to finish 3-3 over the next 6 games, and 3 of those wins have to come against the NFC. If we do that, we'll finish 12-4 with a 10-2 record against the NFC, and secure HFA. Looking at the next five NFC oppponents.

Vikings-home
        Rams-away
        Bucs-home
        Lions away
        Packers-home

I think it's pretty clear we'll win at least 3 of those.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Now we have 3 WRS that are decent-good. Moose, Berrian, and Bradley. Davis has shown flashes but nothing consistent.

You guys gotta admit tho, Bradley started dancing a bit too early. his dumbass nearly got caught.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• for what it's worth....Thomas Jones clearly fumbled on that play

^^Sig From Nvot9
            J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman
              for what it's worth....Thomas Jones clearly fumbled on that play
              It's not worth ****. Bye.

Comment

Yeah, because we all know Chad would've put up some points if they got the ball back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                  Now we have 3 WRS that are decent-good. Moose, Berrian, and Bradley. Davis has shown flashes but nothing consistent.

You guys gotta admit tho, Bradley started dancing a bit too early. his dumbass nearly got caught.
                  Shades of Leon Lett creeped into my head when he did that. I was gonna shoot Bradley if that LB got to him.

2 games back; 2 TD's and two very good games. IMO he's been one of our offensive MVP's the past two weeks.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

not really, no. There was no evidence that the ball was coming out before his knee touched, so i say good call.

anyway. Bears fans i think we can all agree TJ ran his ass off today.
                    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                      Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                      not really, no. There was no evidence that the ball was coming out before his knee touched, so i say good call.

anyway. Bears fans i think we can all agree TJ ran his ass off today.
                      I know this won't stop the Benson talk, but it should. Jones has played very well the past few weeks now and move onto 6th all-time rushing for the Bears with his performance today. He's about 200 yards behind A-Train for 5th all time so he should get that easily in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Who was the last player to get both of their first 2 td's against the two New York Teams in the Meadowlands?

sig by VLS
                        I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                          Who was the last player to get both of their first 2 td's against the two New York Teams in the Meadowlands?
                          Oooo I know this one. Fabian Bownes!!!

Nah it's Marky Mark baby!! :D

Comment

• We could wrap this division up as early as next week. If we win and the Packers and Vikings lose, the division is ours. And whether or not it matters I want to beat the Patriots. I want some proof that this team can hang with the big guns in this league.

sig by VLS
                            I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                              We could wrap this division up as early as next week. If we win and the Packers and Vikings lose, the division is ours. And whether or not it matters I want to beat the Patriots. I want some proof that this team can hang with the big guns in this league.
                              I know we can hang with the big guns. Sure I really want to win but playing 3 straight road games is tough, especially against quality opponents.

I'm optomistic about Sunday, I really am but it's going to be a very hard game. As long as we play well I'll be happy. I want the win but playing well is just as important to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                                Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                                We could wrap this division up as early as next week. If we win and the Packers and Vikings lose, the division is ours. And whether or not it matters I want to beat the Patriots. I want some proof that this team can hang with the big guns in this league.
                                I know we can hang with the big guns. Sure I really want to win but playing 3 straight road games is tough, especially against quality opponents.

I'm optomistic about Sunday, I really am but it's going to be a very hard game. As long as we play well I'll be happy. I want the win but playing well is just as important to me.
                                If we can get Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson throughly involved in this game early, we'll be in good shape. Although we can't be nearly as conservative, we need to open the book back up and let Rex air it out. Hopefully Berrian will back to 100% and we'll able to encoporate Bradley again we'll be in better shape.

sig by VLS
                                I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information