• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert_rodriguez_nyc
    Originally posted by Jughead10
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by Plaxico Burress
    They're not great cover guys. I don't know why everybody's acting like these guys are exceptional corners. I've played against better guys all year. By far, no…It's definitely not them…Just looking at them for the 15, 20 minutes that I have, those guys make plays on the balls that are thrown straight to them, but they're not just covering guys straight up and just shutting them down…They're very beatable. I've seen guys beat them with a lot of separation, so I can't say that they're the best guys that we've played against so far…I'm just looking at film and assessing these guys and saying, 'We can throw the ball on these guys, make some big plays, and go out and have fun.' I'm not going to say these guys are great corner guys. I don't see that.
    Keep talkin Plax... :roll:

God damn, every week there's a player who just can't keep his mouth shut when we play them. Just play the damn game. You better put up some numbers Sunday, that's all I've got to say Plexi-Glass.
    He generally does back it up though. He talked some stuff before Atlanta and backed it up then. He isn't really incorrect though. I think he is just saying that your corners aren't the type that can really cover you 1 on 1. Their success is all scheme related.
    Bears corners are over-rated, particulary Vasher, but Plax is going to get lit up by a safety one day and his career will be over. If there is one position in the NFL you need to be humble cuz of the exposure you take ... it is WR.
    WRs are the biggest talkers in the NFL. They obviously don't follow your opinion.

Comment

sweet, Attorney General.

:D

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by robert_rodriguez_nyc
        Originally posted by Plaxico Burress
        They're not great cover guys. I don't know why everybody's acting like these guys are exceptional corners. I've played against better guys all year. By far, no…It's definitely not them…Just looking at them for the 15, 20 minutes that I have, those guys make plays on the balls that are thrown straight to them, but they're not just covering guys straight up and just shutting them down…They're very beatable. I've seen guys beat them with a lot of separation, so I can't say that they're the best guys that we've played against so far…I'm just looking at film and assessing these guys and saying, 'We can throw the ball on these guys, make some big plays, and go out and have fun.' I'm not going to say these guys are great corner guys. I don't see that.
        Keep talkin Plax... :roll:

God damn, every week there's a player who just can't keep his mouth shut when we play them. Just play the damn game. You better put up some numbers Sunday, that's all I've got to say Plexi-Glass.
        He generally does back it up though. He talked some stuff before Atlanta and backed it up then. He isn't really incorrect though. I think he is just saying that your corners aren't the type that can really cover you 1 on 1. Their success is all scheme related.
        Bears corners are over-rated, particulary Vasher, but Plax is going to get lit up by a safety one day and his career will be over. If there is one position in the NFL you need to be humble cuz of the exposure you take ... it is WR.
        WRs are the biggest talkers in the NFL. They obviously don't follow your opinion.
        Well not the really good ones anyway. Ever here crap from Rice or Harrison or Monk or any of the greats who lasted?

If you talk smack as a WR, beware, you are the most exposed / least protected player on the field for a big hit.

Comment

We better see a better performance out of Rex this weekend, or i will be sorely disappointed.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
            We better see a better performance out of Rex this weekend, or i will be sorely disappointed.
            I wish I could say I have a feeling we will, but I don't know. A part of me still thinks it's his inexperience on the field, and another part thinks it's just his mentality to go for it all the time. At this point I'll give him one more game to step up and do better, if he doesn't, I want Griese.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I wish I could say I have a feeling we will, but I don't know. A part of me still thinks it's his inexperience on the field, and another part thinks it's just his mentality to go for it all the time. At this point I'll give him one more game to step up and do better, if he doesn't, I want Griese.
              Grossman's biggest problem of them all is his height. At 6'1" he can barely see over the line at times, and most of his mistakes were of him just throwing the ball up because he couldn't see *****.

I am giving him the first half vs. the Giants to prove to me what he's got. If he is doing good (winning or losing), leave him in, but if we are losing, and he is sucking up the place, I'd want to see a replacement *cough*Griese*cough*.

Comment

I am going to make my final bears mock (w/ offseason plan) right now. Also, I am going to work on my first 2007 draft mock too.

Just an fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                  Grossman's biggest problem of them all is his height. At 6'1" he can barely see over the line at times, and most of his mistakes were of him just throwing the ball up because he couldn't see ***********.

I am giving him the first half vs. the Giants to prove to me what he's got. If he is doing good (winning or losing), leave him in, but if we are losing, and he is sucking up the place, I'd want to see a replacement *cough*Griese*cough*.
                  Drew Brees is 6'0" and he doesn't have any problems seeing over the line. :?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Grossman's biggest problem of them all is his height. At 6'1" he can barely see over the line at times, and most of his mistakes were of him just throwing the ball up because he couldn't see ***********.

Drew Brees is 6'0" and he doesn't have any problems seeing over the line. :?
                    that's because he is drew brees 8)

Comment

Damn, the Packers are already at post 50. :?

Come on fellas, we gotta make up some ground. Where the hell are you 51, 54, toonster, BUST, 123, and IBNO?

Smokey and I are holding up the fort here.

Comment

I am watching the Bulls lose :?
                        Damn them, cant make a shot.
                        Down at half
                        No me gusta
                        Except Sefolosha, I think this kid has potential

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan54
                          Down at half
                          No me gusta
                          me gusta tu madre! :twisted:

oh, so bored. I need a life...

Comment

Down at half
                            No me gusta
                            And Ben Gordon goes back to his old ways again. And we can't make lay ups. This team is soooo inconsistent right now. Dominant at times and terrible at times.

Oh hey, Deng just made a lay up, yay!!!! :D Also, I don't care what anyone says, King James is the best player in the NBA, period.

Comment

Down at half
                              No me gusta
                              me gusta tu madre! :twisted:

oh, so bored. I need a life...

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Down at half
                                No me gusta
                                And Ben Gordon goes back to his old ways again. And we can't make lay ups. This team is soooo inconsistent right now. Dominant at times and terrible at times.

Oh hey, Deng just made a lay up, yay!!!! :D Also, I don't care what anyone says, King James is the best player in the NBA, period.
                                Sounds familiar. Must be something in the Chicago water supply. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information