Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Bears Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    It might be just me but I have heard a lot of trash talk about Urlacher getting exposed by Brandon Jacobs tonite. If Urlacher can have a good game while hurt and get a few plays against Jacobs, I think he could go a long way to silencing his critics. Well for a couple games at least. :roll:

    Comment


    • #77
      You guys don't realize that Jacobs and Urlacher MIGHT meet ONCE head to head in this game.

      And Urlacher has been just as guilty with his "bulletin" material.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Number 10
        You guys don't realize that Jacobs and Urlacher MIGHT meet ONCE head to head in this game.

        And Urlacher has been just as guilty with his "bulletin" material.
        what are you talking about, Bulletin material? And a back-up running back has no right to talk any **** to arguably the best defensive player in the NFL, and the reigning defensive player of the year. And not to mention, Urlacher is most likely a future HOF'er. Do you see Cedric Benson talking **** to Arrington?

        ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

        Comment


        • #79
          Urlacher called out Jacobs in the middle of the week. I never heard Jacobs say anything back but if he did it was because Urlacher talked first.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
            Urlacher called out Jacobs in the middle of the week. I never heard Jacobs say anything back but if he did it was because Urlacher talked first.
            Source? :?


            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

            Comment


            • #81
              I want to see heavy heavy doses of Cedric Benson and Thomas Jones today. It'll be cold, windy, rainy, against a defesne missing it's superstars we need to establish the run early keep Little Manning off the field, and get Tyranarous Grossman into managable passing downs. Also I'd like to see Bradley take some reps, and Davis should become a bigger part of the offense.

              sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

              Comment


              • #82
                How bout Mark Bradley finally making an impact. As I said all offseason, Mark Bradley is the real deal.

                sig by VLS
                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                I don't care...

                Comment


                • #83
                  Devin Hester.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Great win. Crappy first half (except the last 2 minutes) but great win. Rex, I love to hate you. TJ, same thing. I love you Mark Bradley, and once we get Berrian back, our WR group along with Davis and Moose is going to be darn good. Although Davis has to catch the ball, counted 2 drops today.

                    Defense; well Tiki is just a good RB and there's not much you can do. I liked the pass defense. Looked like we confused Eli and we finally got a pass rush on him. Ball didn't bounce our way for much of the game but we finally caught some breaks and did some things. Got worried in the 2nd Half there when they got that TD drive but time and time again players are stepping up for us.

                    Btw, Lovie is the best coach in the NFL IMO. It was a totally different team from the 1st to the 2nd half, so props to the coaches.

                    ST: Gould is the best kicker in the NFL. Find me a better one and I'll give you 10 dollars. Dude just doesn't miss, even in Giant Stadium from 48 yards. Devin Hester, well some weeks I love em and some I hate him. But more times then not this season he's done something to help us win games.

                    Overall, not a GREAT game played, but a GREAT win. We really needed this game going into the same place next week, and then to New England in two.

                    8-1 boys. And it feels good. :D


                    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by SFbear
                      Devin Hester.

                      Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        This is such a huge win. This makes me happier than any win we've had this year.

                        -Mark Bradley making plays is huge, now we have 3 guys that we know we can rely on and a guy in Rashied Davis who can make the occasional play.

                        -This is the best I've seen Grossman play. I think it would have been a different story with Osi and Strahan healthy, but he made smart decisions. Even in the 1st quarter I wasn't blaming it on Rex.

                        -A lot of you get on Jones for dancing, but his big plays usually result from him waiting for his holes to develop. Benson has no clue how to do that. He just runs straight into the pile and falls down when the first guy hits him. I want Jones back next year and as each week passes have less faith that Benson will ever be anything in this league.

                        -Wale Oguneleye is not himself. I dunno if it's a result of double teams or his health or what, but he's just not making any impact plays. Alex Brown was the only player giving us outside rush tonight, and we blitzed linebackers a lot more than we usually would.

                        -Tillman had a very good game. I was impressed.

                        -Looks like Chris Harris is sharing time with Todd Johnson. Both players are very similar, don't really care either way.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          This is such a huge win. This makes me happier than any win we've had this year.

                          -Mark Bradley making plays is huge, now we have 3 guys that we know we can rely on and a guy in Rashied Davis who can make the occasional play.

                          -This is the best I've seen Grossman play. I think it would have been a different story with Osi and Strahan healthy, but he made smart decisions. Even in the 1st quarter I wasn't blaming it on Rex.

                          -A lot of you get on Jones for dancing, but his big plays usually result from him waiting for his holes to develop. Benson has no clue how to do that. He just runs straight into the pile and falls down when the first guy hits him. I want Jones back next year and as each week passes have less faith that Benson will ever be anything in this league.

                          -Wale Oguneleye is not himself. I dunno if it's a result of double teams or his health or what, but he's just not making any impact plays. Alex Brown was the only player giving us outside rush tonight, and we blitzed linebackers a lot more than we usually would.

                          -Tillman had a very good game. I was impressed.

                          -Looks like Chris Harris is sharing time with Todd Johnson. Both players are very similar, don't really care either way.
                          Benson always gets positive yards (well unless Turner tosses him outside or the DL is already in the backfield, which happened tonight). I like Ced because he doesn't mess around. All I know is that we need this from TJ game in and game out from now on. He was taking hits and getting extra yardage tonight, which I loved to see. Still like to see more out of him in the passing game though. TJ did a lot less dancing tonight and he was more agressive. He just needs to anticipate the holes instead of waiting for them, because in the first half they weren't developing. Oh well, I'm happy with TJ for now.

                          TJ did miss 2 costly assignments though. One resulted in a fumble and the other resulted in Rex's pick. Although Tait missed his guy, TJ barely got a hand on the defender. He's always been good in the pass blocking phase of his game, but tonight, eh not so much.


                          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            To celebrate the win I will send each of you this fine gift:

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Now NY fans will complain about all the injuries that they had.

                              Here is what I say to that:
                              Injuries are part of the NFL, deal w/ it

                              Originally posted by BeansDooma
                              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                                To celebrate the win I will send each of you this fine gift:

                                Windy, with that generous gift you've been just named to Assistant of the Traveling Secretary. With a promotion to Assistant of the Flying Agricultarist coming in 2 months. Congrats Windy and welcome to the Chicago Bears Cabinet.


                                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information