Bears/Packers Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    I found it on a joke site and thought it was funny.
    It would've been more funny if you put like the Texans or the Cardinals. But since we've been in the playoffs two straight years and just went to the SB, it doesn't really work. Especially when the team you're making fun of still holds the edge all time wins and losses over their rivals.

Good try though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Nuff said

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        I don't want to repeat the same thing we are already saying in the other thread, but the Bears and Packers aren't similar in talent.
        QB: Green Bay
        RB: Chicago
        WR: Green Bay
        TE: Push
        OL: Chicago
        DL: Push
        LB: Green Bay
        DB: Chicago
        ST: Chicago

Bears win 4 and Packers win 3 and the RB position the Bears aren't that much proven over Green Bay, and if the Packers can find a solid 2nd safety next to Collins I'd give the edge to Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Bears win 4 and Packers win 3 and the RB position the Bears aren't that much proven over Green Bay, and if the Packers can find a solid 2nd safety next to Collins I'd give the edge to Green Bay
          TE's not a push.

Comment

Actaully id give CHI TE's, Clark had a good year and they got Olsen

Olsen+Clark>>>Bubba

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              TE's not a push.
              Tight End is a push; Clark and Olsen are both good passing catching TEs but they are nowhere near as capable blocker as Bubba Franks. Clark had a decent year last and before that year he really hadn't done much and Olsen is a rookie with a great combine and average numbers in college.

Comment

How in the world could TE be a push?

I'm also assuming/hoping that you're judging linebackers off of Briggs not being available, which is a hypothetical situation at this point. Even if he's not it's still a push at best. Hunter is better than Brady, Urlacher is clearly better than Barnett.

D-line is still edge Bears.

Wide Recievers is close to me, but I'll give the Packers the edge cause I don't really care.

That's 7-2 where I sit.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Bubba Franks ******* sucks. Des Clark is a MUCH better blocker than he is. Do you watch the Bears? Des is a much better blocker than he is reciever.

Comment

How in the world could TE be a push?

I'm also assuming/hoping that you're judging linebackers off of Briggs not being available, which is a hypothetical situation at this point. Even if he's not it's still a push at best. Hunter is better than Brady, Urlacher is clearly better than Barnett.

D-line is still edge Bears.

Wide Recievers is close to me, but I'll give the Packers the edge cause I don't really care.

That's 7-2 where I sit.
                    LB is without Briggs but with the DL the Packers have a Pro Bowl end in Aaron Kampman, Jenkins opposite him may not be able to rush the passer great but he's great against the run and KGB can rush on 3rd down, and at DT we are 4 deep and they are very capable of starting.

Comment

QB - Green Bay
                      RB - Chicago
                      WR - Push (Driver beats anyone we have but we have more depth, adding in Hester)
                      TE - Chicago
                      OL - Chicago (if we can stay healthy)
                      DL - Push (a lot of question marks for Chicago, so it's hard to guage this one right now, pure talent though we've got it)
                      LB - Chicago (with Lance it's Chicago, without Lance it's Green Bay)
                      CB/S - Chicago
                      ST - Chicago

Prince, TE's are not a push. Desmond eats Bubba for breakfast, and put in Olsen and it's not even close.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Bubba Franks ******* sucks. Des Clark is a MUCH better blocker than he is. Do you watch the Bears? Des is a much better blocker than he is reciever.
                        When I watch the Bears and they run the footballk I don't say holy $hit look at the block and seal that Clark got on his man.

Comment

LB is without Briggs but with the DL the Packers have a Pro Bowl end in Aaron Kampman, Jenkins opposite him may not be able to rush the passer great but he's great against the run and KGB can rush on 3rd down, and at DT we are 4 deep and they are very capable of starting.
                          You could say the same thing about the Bears.

Comment

Alex Brown, Adawale Oguleye, Mark Anderson, Tank Johnson, Anthony Adams, Tommie Harris >>>> Kampman, KGB, Jenkins, Harrell, and whoever else you have.

Comment

When I watch the Bears and they run the footballk I don't say holy $hit look at the block and seal that Clark got on his man.
                              And you say that about Bubba Franks? What the ****? Even Packers fans think that's stupid dude.

Comment

Maybe you should watch more. Bubba is horse crap. He's one dimensional. Des is a dual threat, how in the world does Bubba beat out Des again?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information