Bears/Packers Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Alex Brown, Adawale Oguleye, Mark Anderson, Tank Johnson, Anthony Adams, Tommie Harris >>>> Kampman, KGB, Jenkins, Harrell, and whoever else you have.
    Don't forget Johnny Jholly and Colin Cole. They may be jobbers but their names make me laugh.

You also forgot Dusty Dvoracek, Dan Bazuin, and Israel Idonije for us.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Don't forget Johnny Jholly and Colin Cole. They may be jobbers but their names make me laugh.

You also forgot Dusty Dvoracek, Dan Bazuin, and Israel Idonije for us.
      Yea but I didn't want it to go that far 51', I had to give them hope. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

See sweetness, this is why it was a bad idea.

The Bears scored 427 points and allowed 255 last year.

The Packers scored 301 and allowed 366.

The Bears won 15 games.

The Packers won 8.

I don't care how much you think you've gained in the last 5-6 months. The Bears are still a much more talented team.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Alex Brown, Adawale Oguleye, Mark Anderson, Tank Johnson, Anthony Adams, Tommie Harris >>>> Kampman, KGB, Jenkins, Harrell, and whoever else you have.
          Aaron Kampman >> Alex Brown/Adewale Ogunleye
          Cullen Jenkins = Alex Brown/Adewale Ogunleye
          KGB < Mark Anderson

Aaron Kampman, Cullen Jenkins, KGB > Alex Brown, Adewale Ogunleye, Mark Anderson

Ryan Pickett << Tommie Harris
          Corey Williams = Tank Johnson
          Justin Harrell > Anthony Adams

Ryan Pickett, Corey Williams, Justin Harrell < Tommie Harris, Tank Johnson, Anthony Adams

Comment

And you say that about Bubba Franks? What the ****? Even Packers fans think that's stupid dude.
            I hardly get them to have the same views as me anyways. We look at football differently. They all think that Brandon Jackson will be great, James Jones will be the next Sterling Sharpe, and Ted Thompson sure knows what he's doing. Me, not so much. With the TE issue the Packers are one deep at the position for the most part so I can see where you guys are coming from b/c in a way Olsen and Clark compliment each other, but with everything else I don't expect them to agree with me anyways.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              Cullen Jenkins = Alex Brown/Adewale Ogunleye
              Alex and Wale have been to the Probowl, what has Cullen Jenkins done?

And Dusty Dvoracek will be our 3rd tackle most like just for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                I hardly get them to have the same views as me anyways. We look at football differently. They all think that Brandon Jackson will be great, James Jones will be the next Sterling Sharpe, and Ted Thompson sure knows what he's doing. Me, not so much. With the TE issue the Packers are one deep at the position for the most part so I can see where you guys are coming from b/c in a way Olsen and Clark compliment each other, but with everything else I don't expect them to agree with me anyways.
                Fair enough. I'm just really confused how you could call it square, especially on blocking.

Comment

Fair enough. I'm just really confused how you could call it square, especially on blocking.
                  This may not be easy but I have to admit I may have been wrong and you guys made a fair enough argument but I would still say that Bubba is a better blocker than Desmond but Bubba has become one-dimensional and isn't the redzone threat he use to be.

Comment

Your defense is old.

Tank Johnson won't even play this year. Alex Brown wants out.

Devin hester will have the Dante Hall and Desmond Howard effect on offense. Which means he won't have nothing.

Lance Briggs won't play for you. Our LB corps is much better.

Comment

If you look at it from a potential standpoint its Green Bay, but if guys like Jennings, Colledge, Spitz, Jenkins, Poppinga, and Collins dont play up to that potential then it will spell trouble.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ...can we have a no Jim Jim rule? Is there anyone that doesn't agree he's legally reeeeeetarded.

Our defense is old? Name the starters that are over 30 and get back to me.

Tank Johnson won't play for us this year? Have you read a newspaper lately?

The rest is purely speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
                          Your defense is old.

Devin hester will have the Dante Hall and Desmond Howard effect on offense. Which means he won't have anything

wont have nothing??? come on now, actually im not even sure if "wont have anything" is correct too

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
                            Your defense is old.

Devin hester will have the Dante Hall and Desmond Howard effect on offense. Which means he won't have nothing.

Our defense is old?

Vasher - 25
                            Urlacher - 28
                            Tillman - 26
                            Harris - 24
                            Wale - 29
                            Brown - 29
                            Brown - 27
                            Archuleta - 29
                            Hillenmeyer - 26
                            Johnson - 25
                            Briggs - 26

God we're ancient I tell ya.

Edit: And about Hester, if anything he's going to be a great decoy, ala Reggie Bush. Meaning wherever he goes, the defense is going to follow him.
                            Last edited by sweetness34; 05-20-2007, 11:04 PM.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

One thing that I didn't mention in the team rankings and who's better is the category of coach and management. This obviously goes to the Bears. This isn't bashing the Packers b/c Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy have the organization headed in the right direction, but Angelo and Smith have the Bears where the Packers are aiming. The Bears quality players that seem to step in there, play, and make in animpact right away. Lovie coaches those inexperienced to be ready when called upon and they've responded. Vasher, Hester, and Anderson are three names that have done this of late. McCarthy does a great job with the Packers young players but he can't do it to the level of Lovie and that may be due to the lack of veteran leadership that Lovie can throw those guys with compared to what Green Bay has.
                              Last edited by princefielder28; 05-20-2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                One thing that I didn't mention in the team rankings and who's better is the category of coach and management. This obviously goes to the Bears. This isn't bashing the Packers b/c Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy have the organization headed in the right direction, but Colangelo and Smith have the Bears where the Packers are aiming. The Bears quality players that seem to step in there, play, and make in animpact right away. Lovie coaches those inexperienced to be ready when called upon and they've responded. Vasher, Hester, and Anderson are three names that have done this of late. McCarthy does a great job with the Packers young players but he can't do it to the level of Lovie and that may be due to the lack of veteran leadership that Lovie can throw those guys with compared to what Green Bay has.
                                At least get our GM's name right man, it's Angelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information