Bears/Packers Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears/Packers Trash Talk Thread

Let's get it started. Packers suck, enjoy another season out of the playoffs and get prepared for the letdown of life without Favre. God how are you people going to survive without this guy playing for you guys? People across Wisky will be on suicide wath, not that I care though, whatever we can do to get rid of you people I'm ok with.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Dumb thread (no offense). The Packers need to actually prove themselves to be a legitimate threat before I get into "talking trash". Right now it's so lopsided it's really not even much of a rivalry (similar to the 90's when the Packers beat the hell out of us).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Dumb thread (no offense). The Packers need to actually prove themselves to be a legitimate threat before I get into "talking trash". Right now it's so lopsided it's really not even much of a rivalry (similar to the 90's when the Packers beat the hell out of us).
      I don't care. It's still fun talking crap with them. And it's still a rivarly, at least for the fans it is.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Hey, we can always try. Plus who doesn't like to listen to a few homers go at it endlessly over which teams interior linemen are superior? Sounds like a good time to me... :)

Comment

In 2002, 2003, and 2004 the Packers were better than the Bears. Hell, in 2004 the Packers were first in the NFC North and a legitimate Super Bowl contender and the Bears were last in the NFC North. The Packers have two down seasons and all of a sudden they're not in the same league anymore? That's pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Brett Favre can still fire some guns to the receivers on the Packers that can catch the ball but for the Bears the only one firing guns is Tank Johnson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Rex Grossman may or may not be the twin brother of the QB portrayed by Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard. Except Grossman is far less skilled and has down syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                Rex Grossman may or may not be the twin brother of the QB portrayed by Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard. Except Grossman is far less skilled and has down syndrome.

Keep it clean...

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  In 2002, 2003, and 2004 the Packers were better than the Bears. Hell, in 2004 the Packers were first in the NFC North and a legitimate Super Bowl contender and the Bears were last in the NFC North. The Packers have two down seasons and all of a sudden they're not in the same league anymore? That's pretty ridiculous.
                  What do those teams have to do with now?(other than Favre and Urlacher). I don't think there was much to legit trash talk about then either. 2001 is about the only season I can think of in the last 10 years where both teams have been good.

There's a difference between a rivalry and trash talk in my opinion. There will always be a rivalry, but that's not the same thing to me.

Comment

OK, A little bear goes to court because his parents abuse him
                    And then the judge asks why he does not want to stay with his dad
                    he said his dad beat him
                    Then the judge said what about ur mom
                    no she beats me to said the little bear
                    The judge asked who his favorite relative was
                    but, he didnít have one
                    so he just asked "can i stay with the Chicago Bears..............
                    they dont beat anyone

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      OK, A little bear goes to court because his parents abuse him
                      And then the judge asks why he does not want to stay with his dad
                      he said his dad beat him
                      Then the judge said what about ur mom
                      no she beats me to said the little bear
                      The judge asked who his favorite relative was
                      but, he didnít have one
                      so he just asked "can i stay with the Chicago Bears..............
                      they dont beat anyone
                      To bad historically we still lead the series. Nice try though.

Comment

What do those teams have to do with now?(other than Favre and Urlacher). I don't think there was much to legit trash talk about then either. 2001 is about the only season I can think of in the last 10 years where both teams have been good.

There's a difference between a rivalry and trash talk in my opinion. There will always be a rivalry, but that's not the same thing to me.
                        What does 2006 have to do with 2007? Sure, some of the players are the same, but nobody knows what is going to happen. Hawk could be better than Urlacher next year. Grossman could be better than Favre. Who knows? Players get better, players get worse, rookies come in, balls bounce one way one year and another way the next...

On paper, the Packers and Bears have similar talent levels.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          To bad historically we still lead the series. Nice try though.
                          I found it on a joke site and thought it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            What does 2006 have to do with 2007? Sure, some of the players are the same, but nobody knows what is going to happen. Hawk could be better than Urlacher next year. Grossman could be better than Favre. Who knows? Players get better, players get worse, rookies come in, balls bounce one way one year and another way the next...

On paper, the Packers and Bears have similar talent levels.
                            Last time I checked Lance Briggs isn't showing up, Thomas Jones isn't starting so Cedric Benson is the starter, Grossman is still the quarterback with a limited amount of quality targets, and they lost their defensive coordinator b/c they don't like to give too many people any money.

Comment

I don't want to repeat the same thing we are already saying in the other thread, but the Bears and Packers aren't similar in talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information