The Redeye sayth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Redeye sayth.

"Before the Bears' three-day mini cap that concluded sunday, holdout lance briggs basically urged stand-in weak-side linebacker jamar williams to take his job. Please. "I spoke with briggs a couple of weeks ago," Williams said on sunday. "i told him, 'You gotta do what you gotta do.' He said, 'Go and show them I'm replaceable.'"

5/21/07

Classy or unclassy?
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Well it's not going to do Lance much good. He burned bridges already, and I'm going to go out on a lim and say it's about a 95% chance he'll be back next season. So Lance, either play and earn your $7 million, or sit and earn nothing. It's that simple.

Like I said earlier, the way Alex is handling his potential trade situation is the way to do it. Go to management and see if he can see a trade, JA is a hardass but he also cares about his players and is willing to work things out. Don't go through the ******* media and basically disgrace the organization (not to say I don't blame him though). If Lance goes to JA face to face and voices his displeasure, this is a whole different situation.

But as they say, you make your bed you lie in it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I think Briggs wants Jamar to do well in camp so he can get a trade before preseason is over so I would say self-serving.

However if Jamar or Okwo step in and play well during the season it lowers Briggs value dramatically and reinforces the impression that Briggs is just a product of the system. I think if a trade doesn't get done and the replacement linebackers don't look completely lost in training camp, we will see Briggs dressed for the first game.

Comment

Millions of peaches...peaches for me....millions of peaches....peaches for free.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Millions of peaches...peaches for me....millions of peaches....peaches for free.
          Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man on a factory downtown

sig by VLS
          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          I don't care...

Comment

If I had my little way I'd eat peaches everday.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information