Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
    Not happening.

    Darko wants $50m.

    He is a scrub.
    Where did you see he wants that kind of money?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      PJ would have to be a S&T as well. I'm thinking it would be #9 +Noc S&T would be the recipe.
      Can't trade the pick & Nocioni at the same time.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        Where did you see he wants that kind of money?
        Read it before the season started and then at the all star break.

        At first he wanted $60m.

        Then during the all star break I heard he was going to be looking for about $50m lol.

        No one is touching him for that.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
          Read it before the season started and then at the all star break.

          At first he wanted $60m.

          Then during the all star break I heard he was going to be looking for about $50m lol.

          No one is touching him for that.
          you really don't know anything. first you say that you can't get trade for a high priced player: too bad there is such a thing as sign & trade.

          then you say that darko wants 50m. where'd you get that from? no one is suggesting that he is going to get 10m a year, and that is what you're incinuating. ridiculous.

          please stop posting.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
            Can't trade the pick & Nocioni at the same time.
            why? what rule prevents that?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
              DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SAM SMITH AND HIS IDIOTIC TRADES.

              He often proposes trades that don't match salary & are impossible.

              Skiles & Paxson want no part of Randolph. No part.

              Bulls won't be able to land KG or any superstar either. Because they won't have any contracts to match the salary. If this team was going to get a star like KG down low it would have to of happened last year when Paxson had PJ Brown's expiring.

              Spencer Hawes with the 9th pick most likely or it will be traded for a solid post player like Collison etc.

              smith does often purpose idiotic trades, but he never offers a trade where the salaries don't work. you are again proving you know nothing about the nba.

              plus, why couldn't you resign pj and trade him with others for KG. outside of the fact that it's a horrible trade for minny, you can still do it. please learn the nba rules before ever posting about the bulls again.

              Comment


              • #22
                KG to old
                Randolph is worth a shot on. I read a NBA message board for the Bulls, and someone made a good point by pointing out the fact that Randolph would be surrounded by a high character group.

                Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                  why? what rule prevents that?
                  Lol are you ******* serious dude? You're a dumb ****. Honestly.

                  Do you know anything about BYC players? Maybe you should google and do some reading and educate your dumb self.

                  Randolph makes $13+ million next year.

                  If Paxson resigns Nocioni at $8m starting salary, he will only be worth $4m as outgoing value.

                  How are you going to make up the other salary? Sign PJ Brown for $9m/yr? Good joke.

                  Nocioni cannot be SIGNED until JULY 15TH (AFTER THE DRAFT DUMB ****) .. Which means we don't get equal salary back.

                  So keep believing a trade can happen when in reality it's not possible.

                  Let me break this down for you since you think you know what you're talking about.

                  WE can Sign & Trade Nocioni with a 2008 or 2009 pick - NOT 2007.

                  But Paxson must match salary to bring in KG, Randolph, Amare, or whoever you think is possible.

                  Only 2 players on the Bulls make more than $5m next season Kirk who is BYC & Ben Wallace. Any matching of the salaries would gut the entire team since we know Paxson is not trading Kirk or Wallace.

                  Maybe you shouldn't talk **** to someone who actually knows how the CBA works.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                    smith does often purpose idiotic trades, but he never offers a trade where the salaries don't work. you are again proving you know nothing about the nba.

                    plus, why couldn't you resign pj and trade him with others for KG. outside of the fact that it's a horrible trade for minny, you can still do it. please learn the nba rules before ever posting about the bulls again.
                    I should learn the NBA rules?

                    Yet, you think we can trade the #9 pick & Nocioni..

                    Comical.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=21848&rfi=6

                      "Keep a very close eye on Orlando forward/center Darko Milicic's situation this summer.
                      It might mirror Anderson Varejao's journey into free agency. Both will be restricted free agents this summer, and both will be rewarded handsomely.
                      A league source expects the 7-foot Milicic to command between $6 million and $10 million a season."

                      I can't find the exact link where his agent said he was looking for $50/$60m.

                      But either way you're a ****** and not worth my time.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thanks for posting the source there, I hadn't seen Darko wanted that kind of money otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned a possible trade. Whoever gives him that kind of money is making a big mistake.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Im reading all this stuff that the Bulls may want to go after this Collision guy. I wouldnt mind it, but I think its a very tiny bandaid for a big cut. I would trade Duhon and or Noc + someone for this guy, but I am reading (all over) that it would include the 9th ovrl draft pick.

                          I think Zach Randolph still, if we figure out the cap would be the best solution. He is young, and is coming into his own. And while he has some character issues, he is surrounded by a good group of guys.

                          I also (not a big NCAA fan) have been looking at a few mocks, and reading up on some guys. 3 guys I like a lot are:
                          Spencer Hawes
                          Conley (G from OSU)
                          Julian Wright

                          I think any of those guys would be a good addition also.

                          Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                            Im reading all this stuff that the Bulls may want to go after this Collision guy. I wouldnt mind it, but I think its a very tiny bandaid for a big cut. I would trade Duhon and or Noc + someone for this guy, but I am reading (all over) that it would include the 9th ovrl draft pick.

                            I think Zach Randolph still, if we figure out the cap would be the best solution. He is young, and is coming into his own. And while he has some character issues, he is surrounded by a good group of guys.

                            I also (not a big NCAA fan) have been looking at a few mocks, and reading up on some guys. 3 guys I like a lot are:
                            Spencer Hawes
                            Conley (G from OSU)
                            Julian Wright

                            I think any of those guys would be a good addition also.
                            Conley is way too overhyped right now. He's basically TJ Ford.

                            Also, just because you surround a guy with good guys doesn't mean he'll change (see what happened with Tank Johnson).


                            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              If Conley was the pick that would mean Gordon would be gone.

                              And Paxson has said the height in the backcourt is not ideal as it is. So why would we get smaller? Makes no sense.

                              That said if Noc is shipped out via s&t I would love Julian Wright.

                              Deng/Tyrus/Wright = nasty athletic.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                                If Conley was the pick that would mean Gordon would be gone.

                                And Paxson has said the height in the backcourt is not ideal as it is. So why would we get smaller? Makes no sense.

                                That said if Noc is shipped out via s&t I would love Julian Wright.

                                Deng/Tyrus/Wright = nasty athletic.
                                Forgot to add Thabo who is also very athletic. My choices right now are Green, Hawes, and Wright. I'd be happy with any one of them.


                                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information