No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, NYmoney do you have any comeback to what BUST just said about the whole Noce situation? Because you pretty much just got torn to bits.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I just don't get why we'd take Green or Wright. Both are kind of 3/4 types which is what Thomas is, with no potential of developing into a prototypical 4 but could develop into a 3. But if they do that, we have Deng entrentched at the 3 spot. Maybe there's something I'm overlooking, but that doesn't make much sense to me. If we take any player that's not a big man, it'd better be Brewer or Crittenton if he rises a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        I just don't get why we'd take Green or Wright. Both are kind of 3/4 types which is what Thomas is, with no potential of developing into a prototypical 4 but could develop into a 3. But if they do that, we have Deng entrentched at the 3 spot. Maybe there's something I'm overlooking, but that doesn't make much sense to me. If we take any player that's not a big man, it'd better be Brewer or Crittenton if he rises a bit.
        Well, after Oden & Horford theres not really a great big that fits in well.

Hawes would be a nice fit, but a lot of people think he's soft.

Skiles & soft don't blend too well together lol.

Paxson is a smart smart man he will take the BPA and Wright might be that player.

This team desperately needs size though so he may be forced to take Hawes.

Any pick Paxson makes is going to be a good one though. I don't think anyone here will be questioning his draft choice.

EDIT: Also, the way this Bulls team is constructed is to play small. Wright could play the 4 in this system unlike Noc who can't but often played it. Wright is much longer and could handle the 4 in our system better than Noc could.

That would mean the end of Nocioni though. I wouldn't mind it at all. I think he's over rated, but love how he plays.
        Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL; 05-25-2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Btw, NYmoney do you have any comeback to what BUST just said about the whole Noce situation? Because you pretty much just got torn to bits.
          No, he doesn't. And I didn't expect him to.

He might need to register a new user name and start over.The guy is an idiot & a complete embarassment for running his mouth like that.

Comment

Im high on some second round guys right now. There are some good post players there, although i realize they are in the second round for a reason i think some bargains would be

Avis Wyatt-okay so not exactly a post dominator but he can develop some and become a very good blend of Sweetney's post prowess without the weight issues and has a better shot than Malik Allen.

Herbert Hill- A solid all around player who has potential. Needs some post refinement but would fit in with Skiles attitude.

Nick Fazekas- Has the height but not the athleticism. Hes a post player thru and thru tho and to his credit he played well against a highly athletic Memphis squad getting 20 and 7.

Other guys in rd 2 I like:

Reyshawn Terry- With this guy i dont think we will miss Noc so much. Is a bit of a streaky shooter but has alot of talent. Has some confidence issues.

Really those are the guys i like. Id like to get 2 of them. Preferably Wyatt and Terry but any of these guys would help make our bench better.

As to our first pick, im unsure now. I just dunno whos gonna be a good fit.
            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
            Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
              Well, after Oden & Horford theres not really a great big that fits in well.

Hawes would be a nice fit, but a lot of people think he's soft.

Skiles & soft don't blend too well together lol.

Paxson is a smart smart man he will take the BPA and Wright might be that player.

This team desperately needs size though so he may be forced to take Hawes.

Any pick Paxson makes is going to be a good one though. I don't think anyone here will be questioning his draft choice.

EDIT: Also, the way this Bulls team is constructed is to play small. Wright could play the 4 in this system unlike Noc who can't but often played it. Wright is much longer and could handle the 4 in our system better than Noc could.

That would mean the end of Nocioni though. I wouldn't mind it at all. I think he's over rated, but love how he plays.
              Only problem if he gets minutes at the 4 is those are minutes that TT isn't getting, and if he gets minutes at the 3 those are minutes Deng isn't getting. I know we have Noc swinging between the 3 and 4 right now, but I think TT is going to have increased PT and we actually won't need a guy to get that many minutes.

As for second rounders, I love Wyatt and I like Hill, two other guys that could be interesting are Demitris Nichols from Syracuse and DJ Strawberry out of Maryland.

Comment

Noc is a RFA and i doubt we resign him unless hes gonna come cheap.

im gonna go read up on Nichols and Strawberry now
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post

With his foot injury, I think teams will be hesitant to give him big money. Noce will be back IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post

I compare Strawberry to Larry Hughes, although DJ needs some more work on his improving jumper, although Hughes is no shooter to go crazy about.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      I compare Strawberry to Larry Hughes, although DJ needs some more work on his improving jumper, although Hughes is no shooter to go crazy about.
                      Supposedly DJ is working really hard on his jumper and his handle right now, with pretty good results. At least according to draftexpress, so you can take it FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        Supposedly DJ is working really hard on his jumper and his handle right now, with pretty good results. At least according to draftexpress, so you can take it FWIW.
                        His handle is fine, and his jumper was much improved last year. He is bad 3 point shooter but has a good mid range game, and is great driving with is size and athleticism. He also is the best thieves in the draft, and could easily be top 10 in the league in steals his rookie year, it is amazing how he gets so many steals. I was pissed when he wasn't invited to the Orlando pre draft camp. But that just means some team will get him later or undrafted, and will get an even bigger steal. He has a great heart, and his Dad Darryl really has taught him not to follow his same mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          His handle is fine, and his jumper was much improved last year. He is bad 3 point shooter but has a good mid range game, and is great driving with is size and athleticism. He also is the best thieves in the draft, and could easily be top 10 in the league in steals his rookie year, it is amazing how he gets so many steals. I was pissed when he wasn't invited to the Orlando pre draft camp. But that just means some team will get him later or undrafted, and will get an even bigger steal. He has a great heart, and his Dad Darryl really has taught him not to follow his same mistakes.
                          Never said anything was wrong with his handle, I guess it's just something he's focusing on improving on. Again, just what I got off a website so take it FWIW. Supposedly his left hand was looking quite good. And there are plenty of guys who have made themselves into good shooters, if he stays in the gym and improves his jumper he could really make himself into a nice all-around offensive player. You just have to hope he doesn't get stuck between the 1 and 2 spots like Hughes was for awhile.

What players does everyone think will be gone by the start of the 08-09 season? I think we will have a fairly different team by then, hopefully a better one.

Comment

NYmoney still in a coma?

Comment

Josh McRoberts to the bulls. Nice.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Josh McRoberts to the bulls. Nice.
                                lol if they wanna suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information