Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    lol if they wanna suck.
    Care to explain to me how he " sucks"? In a way other than he played for Duke?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

The Bulls need a scoring bigman.

I don't follow the Bulls that closely, but why did they trade Aldridge for Thomas when Aldridge already has some polish to his game?

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
        The Bulls need a scoring bigman.

I don't follow the Bulls that closely, but why did they trade Aldridge for Thomas when Aldridge already has some polish to his game?
        IMO Thomas has more potentail to be a superstar. I mean he had a pretty decent rookie year, his defense is good, and he can score. He just needs to progress

Originally posted by BeansDooma
        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          He's soft and he's extremely inconsistent. The tools are there but he's just a *****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
            IMO Thomas has more potentail to be a superstar. I mean he had a pretty decent rookie year, his defense is good, and he can score. He just needs to progress
            Paxon felt like Tyrus was the best talent on the board, which is why he chose him. I guess Tyrus lit up the Berto Center with his workout, and it's easy to see why. He's very raw still but the tools are there. Just based on pure athleticism he was dominating at times. You'll see a vast improvement from this year to next year IMO. He's still 2 or 3 years away from being an impact player, but he's just go so much ability.

And yes, Thomas' potential surpasses LaMarcus'. As far as upside goes, Tyrus has the most out of that draft class followed closely by Rudy ***.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

He has little to no athletic ability and his low post moves are basically non-existent. He rebounds like a little boy, and he plays inside like some one 50 pounds less than him. Oh and he's not big enough to play down low.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                He's soft and he's extremely inconsistent. The tools are there but he's just a *****.
                He averaged 8 rebounds a game... How do you do that if you're soft? INCONSISTENT? That was one of the only things I liked about him.Sure, he didn't drop 20 every game, but he always excelled in some area that helped the team win He was on of the only big men in the country almost averaging a double double and a good number of assists too.
                I wish he would go to the Bulls and I think he would help out greatly, but he may be a bit of a reach that high.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                  He has little to no athletic ability and his low post moves are basically non-existent. He rebounds like a little boy, and he plays inside like some one 50 pounds less than him. Oh and he's not big enough to play down low.
                  HAHA, not athletic? Wow, you don't even watch college basketball , do you? I doubt that rebounding like a little boy will get ya 8 per game.

Come on sweetness, I know you don't like him too much, but you gotta agree with me here. he's 6"10 with great athletic ability for his size.
                  Last edited by TitleTown088; 05-28-2007, 10:10 PM.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    Um Josh is pretty darn athletic man. That's not his problem.

Comment

HAHA, not athletic? Wow, you don't even watch college basketball , do you? I doubt that rebounding like a little boy will get ya 8 per game.

Come on sweetness, I know you don't like him too much, but you gotta agree with me here. he's 6"10 with great athletic ability for his size.
                      Coach K even called him soft.

He is downy soft. Theres no DENYING that.

With that said he will be a better NBA player than College player.

But stop over rating him.

Comment

Josh just sucks. He was/is way overhyped like Shavlik Randolph and a lot of other Duke players. He isn't strong, no shot, and drives like a sissy. Also if he had some basketball IQ, he wouldn't be gettin those cheap fouls and stupid passes he always seems to make.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                          Coach K even called him soft.

He is downy soft. Theres no DENYING that.

With that said he will be a better NBA player than College player.

But stop over rating him.
                          Coach K said he would like to see Josh be more aggressive, you're taking his words out of context somewhat.

Is this a sissy enough drive for ya?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtE1I_zV94w&NR=1

Good point though.

they get smoked.

Comment

Coach K said he would like to see Josh be more aggressive, you're taking his words out of context somewhat.

Is this a sissy enough drive for ya?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtE1I_zV94w&NR=1

Good point though.

Because I used the phrase "sissy drive" in my statement.

Great rebuttal.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                              Because I used the phrase "sissy drive" in my statement.

Great rebuttal.
                              That was to the other guy.

Well.... there was about 20 strong drives on that video, granted it was a highlight video, but it still proves he takes it to the bucket strong. so yeah, that would make it a valid rebuttal.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                                Josh just sucks. He was/is way overhyped like Shavlik Randolph and a lot of other Duke players. He isn't strong, no shot, and drives like a sissy. Also if he had some basketball IQ, he wouldn't be gettin those cheap fouls and stupid passes he always seems to make.
                                haha, whoever made your sig followed my tut

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information