Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    That was to the other guy.

Well.... there was about 20 strong drives on that video, granted it was a highlight video, but it still proves he takes it to the bucket strong. so yeah, that would make it a valid rebuttal.
    There were about 5 or 6 he took strong the rest he beat his man off the dribble from about 18 out and no help defense was there.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
      Josh just sucks.
      Yeah, I don't think your input needs to be paid attention too anymore. That's just a stupid statement with nothing to back it up. Ya, he sure sucks alright, you hit the nail on the head there.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think your input needs to be paid attention too anymore. That's just a stupid statement with nothing to back it up. Ya, he sure sucks alright, you hit the nail on the head there.
        TT, Josh is a talented player. He's athletic, runs the court well, has nice touch, and has some decent post moves but he's soft, and that's why I don't like his game much. It hasd nothing to do with him being from Duke, he's just overrated and he's not much of an NBA prospect to tell you the truth. I think he'll be a solid NBA player but nothing more than that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Spencer Hawes w/ the 9th pick would be muy bueno... Please no Noah.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            Spencer Hawes w/ the 9th pick would be muy bueno... Please no Noah.
            Si senor. I'd flip my lid if we got Noah.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

No Noah...we don't need another Ben.

I'm hearing good things about Jason Smith. He sounds better than Hawes. If he begins to rise, I wouldn't mind him at #9.

Nick Collison works as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                No Noah...we don't need another Ben.

I'm hearing good things about Jason Smith. He sounds better than Hawes. If he begins to rise, I wouldn't mind him at #9.

Nick Collison works as well.
                Smith at #9? No way man. Hawes is a better prospect than Smith. He's better with his back to the basket and Smith isn't near the post passer than Hawes is either. I watched both this season and I was much more impressed with Hawes.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  TT, Josh is a talented player. He's athletic, runs the court well, has nice touch, and has some decent post moves but he's soft, and that's why I don't like his game much. It hasd nothing to do with him being from Duke, he's just overrated and he's not much of an NBA prospect to tell you the truth. I think he'll be a solid NBA player but nothing more than that.
                  Uhhhh... That kid said "Josh sucks'. That's just preposterous.

If The Bulls draft Noah I'd **** a wall, not a brick, a wall.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Uhhhh... That kid said "Josh sucks'. That's just preposterous.

If The Bulls draft Noah I'd **** a wall, not a brick, a wall.
                    Yea Josh doesn't suck. He's overrated but he doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                      Lol are you ******* serious dude? You're a dumb ****. Honestly.

Do you know anything about BYC players? Maybe you should google and do some reading and educate your dumb self.

Randolph makes $13+ million next year.

If Paxson resigns Nocioni at $8m starting salary, he will only be worth $4m as outgoing value.

How are you going to make up the other salary? Sign PJ Brown for $9m/yr? Good joke.

Nocioni cannot be SIGNED until JULY 15TH (AFTER THE DRAFT DUMB ****) .. Which means we don't get equal salary back.

So keep believing a trade can happen when in reality it's not possible.

Let me break this down for you since you think you know what you're talking about.

WE can Sign & Trade Nocioni with a 2008 or 2009 pick - NOT 2007.

But Paxson must match salary to bring in KG, Randolph, Amare, or whoever you think is possible.

Only 2 players on the Bulls make more than $5m next season Kirk who is BYC & Ben Wallace. Any matching of the salaries would gut the entire team since we know Paxson is not trading Kirk or Wallace.

Maybe you shouldn't talk **** to someone who actually knows how the CBA works.
                      you're a fool. you can have to match, with a 25% leeway in either direction. Therefore, with Randolph's 13.33mm contract, you only have to offer 10mm. so with noc, khyrapa, and duhon, the contracts match.

work on your math you fool.

Comment

He averaged 8 rebounds a game... How do you do that if you're soft? INCONSISTENT? That was one of the only things I liked about him.Sure, he didn't drop 20 every game, but he always excelled in some area that helped the team win He was on of the only big men in the country almost averaging a double double and a good number of assists too.
                        I wish he would go to the Bulls and I think he would help out greatly, but he may be a bit of a reach that high.
                        he's slotted to go at 20. If the bulls take mcroberts at 9, paxson should be shot. he could easily trade with a high teen or low 20's team (e.g. miami) and still get mcroberts.

mcroberts is undervalued right now because of the year he had. last year people had him going at 9 or 10 to seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Btw, NYmoney do you have any comeback to what BUST just said about the whole Noce situation? Because you pretty much just got torn to bits.
                          some of us don't check this board every day. sorry kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                            No, he doesn't. And I didn't expect him to.

He might need to register a new user name and start over.The guy is an idiot & a complete embarassment for running his mouth like that.
                            buster, you have exhibited little valid knowledge. please leave the forum for good.

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                              The Bulls need a scoring bigman.

I don't follow the Bulls that closely, but why did they trade Aldridge for Thomas when Aldridge already has some polish to his game?
                              i do not believe that they type of polish aldridge possesses is the type of skill the bulls were looking for at that time. aldridge is not nearly the type of post player that peopler are acting like he is. he is much more of a okur type big man than a duncan type.

Comment

I know there's a lot of talk of going with Hawes at the 9 spot, it seems to be the popular pick and I like it because we could use a center to stick next to TT in the future and a back to the basket game.

I have two questions. One is does anyone think it's possible we target a polished power forward this season, since that would improve our team more directly. There are no really polished centers and a guy like Horford would have more of an impact this year than Hawes, and could even start. If we're trying to win now as opposed to in the future, does it make more sense to go after a power forward as opposed to a center?

My other question is this, does anyone see Ben Gordon sticking with us after this contract expires? If not, do we deal him in a sign and trade after this coming season, or do we try and deal him this offseason?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information