Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Bulls

Saw some other threads doing this, liked the idea.

What do the Bulls do at #9?

Re-sign or drop:
    Nocioni
    Sweetney
    Brown
    Malik Allen
    Andre Barrett
    Andriuskevicius

Trades....

Go at it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Saw some other threads doing this, liked the idea.

What do the Bulls do at #9?

Re-sign or drop:
    Nocioni
    Sweetney
    Brown
    Malik Allen
    Andre Barrett
    Andriuskevicius

Trades....

Go at it.
    Nocioni is restricted so keep him 1 more year or trade him. Sweetney is also restricted so if he is offered something substantial let him walk. PJ Brown could be back for a smaller contract but I see him going to a team like San Antonio or Dallas. Malik Allen could be back for the min, Andre Barrett is gone, and Sidvicious might be worth the end of the bench because of his potential.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Besides Noc, I think the rest will be gone (unless PJ comes back). Maybe Allen, but thats as much as I can see. I also believe that Chris Duhon is a FA, or has 1 year left on his contract, so I am hoping that he gets traded away. Why you ask? Chris Duhon cant score. Yes he is a good defender, and finds the open man, but he takes way to many shots that he cant make.

Trades....
      Zach Randolph..
      http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....home-headlines

IMO that could be a player to look to trade for. Born in 81, so that makes him 27 years old. So good young guy that can score, the only problem is is that they say that he is "oft troubled". I think that could be taken care of.

Another one that is completly rediculous, more of a fantasy trade would be:
      ATL Trades #1
      Bulls Trade #9, next years draft pick, and a player like Duhon or someone
      **but we all know that wont happen :(

I hope we dont trade for KG, I would rather have a guy who is young and will be good for many years, than a guy who is in his 30's that will only be good/around for the next few.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I don't see the Bulls trading for Zach Randolph. This is the same Zach Randolph that threw toys out the top of his Hummer or Escalade when he was accused of illegal drug possession. Can we say "character issues?"

What is actually an outside chance is to trade the #9 for LaMarcus Aldridge. Nate may find him expendable with Oden coming to town. We'll see. Unquestionably, the inside presence is a prior.

I would have no problem with trading Hinirich and the #9 for an inside presence. Gasol?

Comment

I wouldnt trade Hinrich. Period. He is the only guard on our team that can score, pass well, and play defense in a combo like that. Ben Gordon can score, but makes mistakes passing at times, and isnt the best defender. Duhon cant score, but plays good defense and passes well. Noc had an off year, but he still sucked in the playoffs (injured).

Comment

Sign and Trade Noc
            Release all but Marty A
            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
            Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
              I wouldnt trade Hinrich. Period. He is the only guard on our team that can score, pass well, and play defense in a combo like that. Ben Gordon can score, but makes mistakes passing at times, and isnt the best defender. Duhon cant score, but plays good defense and passes well. Noc had an off year, but he still sucked in the playoffs (injured).
              But the rest of young players seem to be improving while Hinrich has yet to take that next step of leader we saw him being. I think Hinrich is becoming more and more expendable. I would not trade him with a pick to get a big man, because that is just way to much for anyone besides Amare.

Do the bulls take Character out of the question now, or make it a lesser importance because they are so close, say like we did with rodman. Detroit had a group of solid character guys and they got the "explodable" Rasheed Wallace and he has done very well there. I think that the Bulls need a big man this year or next, because the window is closing and we cannot sign everyone we have long term.

Comment

But the rest of young players seem to be improving while Hinrich has yet to take that next step of leader we saw him being. I think Hinrich is becoming more and more expendable. I would not trade him with a pick to get a big man, because that is just way to much for anyone besides Amare.

Do the bulls take Character out of the question now, or make it a lesser importance because they are so close, say like we did with rodman. Detroit had a group of solid character guys and they got the "explodable" Rasheed Wallace and he has done very well there. I think that the Bulls need a big man this year or next, because the window is closing and we cannot sign everyone we have long term.
                why can't the bulls sign everyone to long term contracts? The team absolutely got a deal with Hinrich. Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                  why can't the bulls sign everyone to long term contracts? The team absolutely got a deal with Hinrich. Please explain.
                  Through 2010 the bulls have Hinrich, Wallace, Thomas and Sefolosha signed.

Deng and Gordon are going to need BIG contracts since they are both 20+ point scorers and Deng is basically a double double. So having 4 guys with big money contracts and then Thomas and Sefolosha with sizable contracts themselves, it is hard to stay under the cap.

Comment

I agree with you. I think though right now he is still the leader, and we need him either to step up, or lead by example. And agree 1000% on the young guys, look at the steps Deng and Gordon have made each year. Sefolosha when I was watching him play against detriot, looked identical to Teyshaun Prince (just not as good yet). And Tyrus has made huge strides himself.

Comment

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SAM SMITH AND HIS IDIOTIC TRADES.

He often proposes trades that don't match salary & are impossible.

Skiles & Paxson want no part of Randolph. No part.

Bulls won't be able to land KG or any superstar either. Because they won't have any contracts to match the salary. If this team was going to get a star like KG down low it would have to of happened last year when Paxson had PJ Brown's expiring.

Spencer Hawes with the 9th pick most likely or it will be traded for a solid post player like Collison etc.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
                        Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL; 05-25-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I think we end up going after Hawes or Collison at 9. I also think Noc is gone, but I don't know who we'd trade him to. A possibility I saw was Noc to Orlando for Darko, thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            I think we end up going after Hawes or Collison at 9. I also think Noc is gone, but I don't know who we'd trade him to. A possibility I saw was Noc to Orlando for Darko, thoughts?
                            Not happening.

Darko wants $50m.

He is a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                              Maybe not -

I just heard Paxson is going after Z-Bo.

Nocioni s&t + PJ Brown + filler.

It would have to happen after the draft though.

Hopefully if that deal went down we could grab Julian Wright.

Kirk - Duhon - Thabo
                              Ben - Thabo - Duhon
                              Deng - Wright/#9 pick
                              Randolph - Tyrus
                              Big Ben - Randolph

That is a great team as long as Randolph doesn't go shooting at people during the season.
                              PJ would have to be a S&T as well. I'm thinking it would be #9 +Noc S&T would be the recipe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information