No announcement yet.

Off-Season moves?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Willie too. There's only 2-3 Bengals in history that are as likable and as classy BUT, he is starting to be like a Jr. Griffey is to the Reds. He takes up alot of salary cap space and rarely gets on the field and I think the fact that coaches allowed him to stay on the active roster while losing personnel from the practice squad was a joke. Willie played about 1 full "meaningless" game of the last 8 I think and for what? That is bad management of personnel and I bet you Willie exerted some pressure on the staff to keep him active. That is not fair to the team and not of a benefit towards next season. I would have preferred to see Willie on IR and Matt Toeania still here. Seems like a little thing to some but I still think that kid will be a quality player that we should have never lost.

I agree that Cory Williams looks like someone we should really pursue. He could make a big difference in the middle and he's young and gets a pass rush on too. (7 sacks) . How about Randall *** as an additional CB plus he is from the Pats so brings some playoff experience.

Debug Information