No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson needs to GO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully a trip to hawaii and some talk with TJ will help him realize what he has here. ive kind of calmed down since his comments were made and i'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
      Im not quite understanding something here. Reading your first post it sounds like you are upset at CJ for disrespecting the Bengals, but you would be ok with Coach Lewis and the organization disrespecting CJ first? I dont think this is about money. Being on the outside of the situation we can never fully understand who said what and who started it. We just have to take peoples word for it. All I know is 90+ catches 1200+ yards 10+ tds annually speaks for itself. The Bengals have to win by out scoring the competition, the defense isnt gonna get it done. Losing CJ will set you back. TJ will be blanketed and Palmer will have to force the ball to him. That draft pick wont help out right away.
      2 things:

When did the organization disrespect chad?

andns

Since when does chad johnson get 90 catches and 10 touchdowns

Originally posted by mythbusta
      i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
      who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
        2 things:

When did the organization disrespect chad?

andns

Since when does chad johnson get 90 catches and 10 touchdowns
        It was just a hypothetical question. We cant really say who started it. Which I explained in the post. And its a shame I have to give you CJs numbers seeing you are a Bengals fan.

Last 5 years 462 Catches = 92.4 per year average
        43 TDs = 8.6 per year average (you got me there)
        6870 Yards = 1374 per year average (I got myself there)

Comment

Chad is Chad. This is what makes him a great receiver. He does not shut up. We can't trade him due to monetary concerns. The offense would suffer greatly without him. Safeties would be in the box more and the running game would suffer. Chad is frustrated. How many of you after losing year in and year out with guys being arrested all over the place would not speak up about it? Chad has passion for the game and wnats to win which I do not know if many in that locker care about.
          Look if the Giants can win a Super Bowl there is hope for the Bengals. They are a few defensive plays away from being 10-6 last year. If they do not draft another running back/backup QB in the draft and instead draft young guys with the proper attitude/work ethic this team can compete with the Colts and Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
            shaun rodgers. idk if it would work, and im not making up any trade offers because i have no idea of the value of Chad and whos on the block. I just do not want him in black and orange next year.
            We'll throw in Jon Kitna too...we know you guys miss him.
            Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by Why the Bengals View Post
              Chad is frustrated. How many of you after losing year in and year out with guys being arrested all over the place would not speak up about it? Chad has passion for the game and wnats to win which I do not know if many in that locker care about.
              Very well said. This is the feeling I first got when I heard about CJ being upset. You hear from CJ during the season and during games when he is putting on a show, which I think is great by the way. But you dont usually hear about him during the off season when all his teammates are out causing trouble. Which, if I were a Bengals fan, I would have a bigger problem with...
              Anyways I am someone who had to put up with TO for several years and maybe im just blind because CJ isnt on my team, but I dont view him the same way as I did TO when he was causing all his trouble with the 9ers.

Comment

Chad's not a leader on this team, he needs to shut his mouth.

IMO... Chad and TO (for the 49ers anyway) are pretty similar at this point, blasting the FO/Coaches/Players publicly. Now, no one will ever top TO in Philly.

Chad's no angel, he... like a majority of NFL players likes the weed but the ones that aren't idiots have ways around it so he stays out of trouble.

I really hope they find a way to get him traded, addition by subtraction... It's time to clean the trash, we'll never do anything until this is done. Deltha O'Neal and Chad are nice steps towards cleaning things up.

Comment

Titans should trade ya'll pacman and a 3rd for him, but he wouldn't be happy in tennessee anyway...LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

lol Pacman is the LAST thing we need.

Comment

Pacman and Herny back together, that would be great.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I live entirely too close to Cincinnati to feel safe with that happening.

The strippers and drug dealers would be overloaded with work.

Comment

idk how those two even played on the same team in college.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

TEAM PATRIOTS is the one club you never hear complaining otherwise every franchise has these guys like Chad. Even Brady complained he needed weapons last year. When your head coach does not build a winning atmosphere and you lose games you shouldn't problems arise. When your winning bickering does not exist(Giants all of a sudden) when your losing frustration comes out. Chad was told to turn it down this year and he did and what did that do for the team? Nothin let the guy stay he wants to win and losing is killing him.

Comment

I'd never want a teammate back that bashed his team and coach... NEVER.

EDIT: I just heard his interview at the Pro Bowl, there he made sense. Said he was just talking about things that were bothering him, it was the right way to go about things. HOWEVER, they're saying Rosehaus is telling him to lay low now which would completely make sense.

The way he went about things in this interview were very reasonable. Said he was a Bengal, no smarta** remark attached to it.
                              Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-08-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

ha, did you read how the espn article made it sound? they should be sued.

chads gonna be fine.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information