• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing ever goes our way.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

We make our own breaks and this team is so antiquated in it's handling of free agency, they bring in a bunch of so-so mid level free agents that won't do a damn thing for this team. They will throw away a little money on them only to cut them before camp even breaks. I am sick of this crap. If you're not going to pursue difference makers then get out of the damn business.

Comment

I think you're giving Odom too much credit. Brought in "for a visit" means nothing to this team. They will allow him to leave town to make other visits and then we'll hear how they tried. Bring in difference makers and sign them and the hell with mid-level free agentss.

Comment

Yeah... I was just oozing with optimism thinking the Rogers deal went down. I'm back to earth now, although, it would be very nice to sign him and not worry about DE's.

Comment

Guys. Be happy. Shaun Rogers is overrated. He's fat, Lazy and takes off weeks 5-17.

Draft Sedrick Ellis, Glenn Dorsey or Trevor Laws. You're going to get much more energy and someone to show up week in and weekout.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Dewayne Robertson a Bengal ?

Being reported. I've heard some good things about what he was able to show in the 4-3 but don't have a ton of info. He struggled in the 4-3 and the Jets want to unload him (contract will be restructed).

He's listed at 317. With him and Peko that's a whole lotta meat. Good character is always a plus. I'll look for some more info on him as a player.

Comment

like i said i dont know much about him but have heard that hes a pretty darn good player. we cant get any worse at DT with thornton and robinson playing so this should only be a good thing. No baggage like shaun rogers. Just hope the deal goes through this time.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

In the other thread they just said he's more of a penetrator which is fine and dandy with me. That gerth will help clogging things up even if that's not his strength. I'm not all that concerned with our run D at this point, just a matter of getting to the QB and rushing them into bad passes which our strength (Secondary) can take advantage of.

Definetely hoping it goes through LOL, thus the question mark... Learned my lesson.

Comment

Trade no good based on language. LEt's hope we can get Robertson now

Comment

Robertson is a good player. It looks like it will be a 4-3 def However he does have some 3-4 experience although it does not suit him well. Good get for the Bengals. He is similar to Ellis who everybody wanted. This guy was a force his 1st year in the 4-3 for the Jets. he will be the under tackle, 3 technique and cause havoc. Good job rebounding by Marvin after the Rodgers trade died.
                      I still think we need defense with the 1st pick. Hopefully Ellis or Dorsey fall to us. I hope Dorsey's injury concrns get him falling down

Comment

Odom is young but one good season should not be rewarded with a ridiclous contract. Sign him for decent money don;t get crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Why the Bengals View Post
                          Robertson is a good player. It looks like it will be a 4-3 def However he does have some 3-4 experience although it does not suit him well. Good get for the Bengals. He is similar to Ellis who everybody wanted. This guy was a force his 1st year in the 4-3 for the Jets. he will be the under tackle, 3 technique and cause havoc. Good job rebounding by Marvin after the Rodgers trade died.
                          I still think we need defense with the 1st pick. Hopefully Ellis or Dorsey fall to us. I hope Dorsey's injury concrns get him falling down
                          DeWayne Robertson is a pretty good 4-3 undertackle. Not pro bowl level, but pretty good. Anything other than that, he's not going to do. He is not suited to the nose tackle position, he is DEFINITELY not suited to the 3-4 and he has always had trouble with double teams. That being said, you have no idea how glad I am that he's gone. The fact that the Jets got ANYTHING for him and his 13 million dollar cap number puts them ahead of the game IMO.

Comment

they need to get this deal done. i'm intrigued by his skills as a 3-tech and hope he can improve with more time in this system.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

If they can get his deal restructured we'd be big in the middle. 640 pounds big... Didn't realize he was a 3-tech either, perfect for what we need.

Comment

The LAST thing our FO would do is give someone a ridiculous contract and it's not because they're smart...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information