No announcement yet.

Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya id love 2 have him for the right price. he prolly wont be an every down end anyway so he wouldnt get that type of money from us.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Antwan Odom a Bengal

Per Bengals.com

Antwan Odom has signed a 5 yr 30 Million Dollar deal that includes $11 Million guaranteed.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

we still need a DT in FA and in round 1 of draft AND Frank Okham in 3rd for our NT if we are going to the hybrid type f defense.

Comment

So much for that trade as well huh

Comment

frank okam hopefully never puts on a bengals uni. i think we still have a shot at robertson and if not we need to get a DT opposite Peko. I think we should give Peko a shot at NT and see what happens before we spend a **** ton of money on one. He fits the bill with his natural leverage and size. he's also very athletic for a man of his size. who knows though...

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

JinX

Someone up there does not like us

Comment

Ugh... Glad we got Odom but I would've rather had Robertson.

Comment

I like Ohkam b/c hes a big young space eater =\. We are going against a lo of running teams this year so if we can't stop the run we r ******.

Comment

okam def has the size and physical abilities you look for but id much rather(if we were even going to try and get one) see a young space eater ala Red Bryant.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Marvin basically said the deal isn't dead... Guess we'll see but I doubt anything happens.

Comment

Landon Johnson

Hey guys,

Just looking for the inside scoop on this kid. From what I've seen statistically he's a baller and makes plays but I've only seen a handful of Bengals games since 04 and therefore I can't really make a good judge on this addition.

IMO he on the weakside inside Beason could be a lethal combo. Your thoughts?

Comment

Like I said in the Panthers thread... He's an average but steady LB. He doesn't miss a lot of tackles but he doesn't take them down at the point of contact, too many times they take him another 2-3 yards. He's adequate in coverage but won't make any big plays.

He's someone you want as a first backup at LB but I don't think it would be a great idea for a team to take him and lock him in as the starter. I really wished we would've kept him, you need guys like him on your team.

Comment

pretty on point with those statements. he's a solid player who is good to have on your team. you get what you pay for pretty much...

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I liked him too but he seemed to get pushed around alot although he was always there to make a tackle. Smart, professional guy that will give a solid effort every time out.

Comment

Another Signing

According to Bengals.com, We have signed former Cardinals LB Darryl Blackstock.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6681

yay.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information