Bengals Big Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals Big Board

As you believe it actually looks like...

Round One
    1. Lawrence Timmons OLB Florida St.
    2. Reggie Nelson S Florida
    3. Patrick Willis MLB Ole Miss
    4. Chris Houston CB Arkansas
    5. Darrelle Revis CB Pitt
    6. Jon Beason OLB Miami (FL)
    7. Michael Griffin S Texas

Round Two
    1. Rufus Alexander OLB Oklahoma
    2. Marcus McCauley CB Fresno St.
    3. Eric Weddle S Utah
    4. Justin Durant LB Hampton
    5. Justin Harrell DT Tennessee
    6. Josh Wilson CB Maryland

i think griffin should be higher in the first.
    and marvin is supposedly really high on Durant

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

Marvin and Durant could be a smokescreen, I don't know why they'd let that out this early. Are you saying big board as to who could be available at 18 or just overall guys?

Comment

looks like possibility of those available. Nelson didnt run as well as many thought he would

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Thats what I thought, I just always thought of the big board as a team's personal overall rankings...in that case I think Houston would be a bit higher up on that board. I'd go:

1. Houston
          2. Willis
          3. Timmons
          4. Nelson
          5. Revis
          6. Beason
          7. Griffin

Comment

Yeah I'm jus tshowing one of who I think will be there.

The reason I don't have Willis that high is I don't think we'll go MLB. Ahmad/Odell/Nicholson are all very high upside guys that could play MLB. We need more out of WLB.

It was the Dayton Daily News that reported the Durant thing and I think that's the rumor their guys got wind of so who knows.

I probably shouldn't have Nelson as high though, I think we're going LB/CB day one and I'm about 80% sure of it...

Comment

carriker may be another guy we could pursue round one at 18 even though he doesnt fill the biggest need. i do like the list for the most part but as you know i am high on Micheal Griffin so i think he should be higher.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I would but as of right now I think the chances are small that we even take a saftey in the first day.

I'm really almost positive it will be LB/CB.

Comment

I really doubt Carriker is there at 18. Nelson might be on there more because of value than anything else. But almost any defensive player that slips would have to be considered if they're there for the Bengals to take. With Willis I think he's far and away the best LB in the draft, but I only have him that high for the Bengals assuming we give up on Odell completely. Nicholson and Brooks could probably both play outside (I know Brooks can) so if we assume Odell is gone then best LB available would be the choice, and in my personal opinion Willis is the top LB in the draft.

Comment

Poz is risiing and is a quality player and character guy too. I'm thinking he could be a possibility. I saw a site that compared him to Brian Uhlacher.

Comment

he doesnt have that kind of speed though.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Yeah... Marvin loves his LB's to have speed, I'm not thinking Poz would be his kind of guy.

Comment

don't get me wrong i would personally love Poz because he's a pretty sure thing IMO but like the majority of people know marvin digs speed.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Could you imagine Timmons/Odell/Ahmad? That would be insane.

Right now I'm not so sure we'll go CB in the 1st. I think it might be Timmons, if he's gone then a trade back to get either Beason or Griffin and collect a 3rd rounder to pick up a saftey (CB in the 2nd).

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Could you imagine Timmons/Odell/Ahmad? That would be insane.

Right now I'm not so sure we'll go CB in the 1st. I think it might be Timmons, if he's gone then a trade back to get either Beason or Griffin and collect a 3rd rounder to pick up a saftey (CB in the 2nd).
                              i like that scenario
                              win win for us

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information