Dewayne Robertson not a Bengal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewayne Robertson not a Bengal

Well officially now D. Robertson a former DT with the Jets and a former #4 draft pick will not follow along with my theory on him not yet being traded to a team. According to ESPN he is now traded to the Broncos. I guess this means thats one less team we have to worry about trading up and stealing a DT away.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3365432

Yeah... I'm going to be a very unpleasant person if we don't take a DT early Saturday.

Comment

I think we have to now. He was kinda the fall back plan I think.

Comment

I'm not too worried about this, its probably a good thing we didnt put money into someone who can't pass a physical. Risk is too high for our given situation. That said a DT will be drafted day one for certain.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

as long as we take a DT on saturday ill be happy. Ellis would be great but i dont think he is the one and only good DT in this years draft. For example, Balmer (UNC), Laws (ND), Bryant (TAMU) are all good DTs. we could even take a guy like Calais Campbell to add depth to the DE spot.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

I have a big fear in Balmer. I just feel like he had one good year out there in college and when he shows up in the pros he will be a bust. I like Laws alot better. He would be a great addition in the second.

At this point in time I cant wait until the draft is over so we can criticize or cheer our teams picks.

Comment

i couldnt have said that any better myself. after the draft were going to be able to talk about what actually happened instead of what we thing might happen...

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Robertson going somewhere else will probably end up being a good thing for us. He couldn't pass a physical and the last thing we need is more durability concerns. Especially along the D-line !!!

I was quite suprised to see him go for next to nothing though. I think the Broncos gave up a conditional pick in next years draft for him. CHEAP !!!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information