Rosenhaus the problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
    If this was Rosenhaus' doing Chad would be asking for more money, not a straight trade. Chad has a very fragile ego, and being scapegoated, both explicitly by the media, and implicitly by Marvin Lewis, has disillusioned him to the Bengals. Chad got a raw deal, and he doesn't want to get burned again. It's understandable.
    Chad did ask for more money....Bengals said no! Then Chad said he wanted out. Bengals said no!

A list of other troubled Clients of Rosenhaus include:
    Anquin Boldin
    Lance Briggs
    Willis McGahee
    Dan Connor
    T.O.
    Jeremy Shockey
    Javon Walker

Though he has a list of non troubled clients too

Kellen Winslow
    Frank Gore
    Fred Taylor
    Greg Olson
    Zach Thomas
    Billy Volek

So I cant say for sure if its Ros. fault that some of his clients are drama queens. One thing for sure though is, he is driving the salaries of pro football throught the roof.

Chad Johnson is one of the top 5 paid receivers in football and he doesnt think its enough. Why? Because Rosenhous clients like Berrian and Stallworth who are no where near as talented as CJ were cut giant contracts and in comparison CJ thinks he deserves more?

He is probably advising Boldin to try to get out of Arizona because Arizona wont be paying him Fitzgerald numbers. Boldin will prolly end up with another team and have a huge contract.

He will be redoing Tommy Harris contract soon as well and It will be astronomical.

He does represent talented players that will make good money but he is driving prices through the roof! That is for positions other than QB at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalMedic View Post
      Don't get me wrong MIB, I believe he's just doing his job as well and don't fault him for doing his job. I do however, fault him for the WAY he does his job. He benefits regardless... Albeit, he can only do what his client wants him to do, but he also has great influence over the situation and if he feels he can get more money by encouraging his client to be a complete assclown (See Chad) then he has nothing to lose.

Yes, though, he is doing his job...
      So was it Drew's fault that Chad and Marvin got into at halftime of that playoff game also? Do you think Drew told Chad he should be traded?

Drew can only do what he's told, Chad wanted out point blank, you can't blame an agent for a players actions...Drew has over 50 clients and you don't hear so much as a peep from most of them, but sometimes he handles clients who go about it differently, but its certainly no where near his fault...This was becoming a problem well before Drew got involved.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I would like to add that sports agents like Tom Condon and Eugene Parker are no better. Their Clients may not have as many public problems but they are no more innocent in raising prices that any other agent.

Tom Condon is the Agent of Peyton Manning, LT, Adrian Peterson, Byron Leftwich, Marvin Harrison and many others.

Parker initiated the large rookie deal for Larry Fitzgerald and his most recent contract. He also initiated the highest signing bonus in history for Troy Aikmen and Emmit Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
          If this was Rosenhaus' doing Chad would be asking for more money, not a straight trade. Chad has a very fragile ego, and being scapegoated, both explicitly by the media, and implicitly by Marvin Lewis, has disillusioned him to the Bengals. Chad got a raw deal, and he doesn't want to get burned again. It's understandable.
          He has asked for money as already mentioned.

You honestly think Chad got a raw deal? The guy goes insane when he runs the wrong route which results in a INT, he blasts his teammates in public.

He's extremely fragile, many many many players have dealt with much more. He acts like winning is as much to do with it, maybe if he hadn't completely choked in the Denver game in '06 we would've been to the playoffs 2 straight years but he killed us that game.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            So was it Drew's fault that Chad and Marvin got into at halftime of that playoff game also? Do you think Drew told Chad he should be traded?

Drew can only do what he's told, Chad wanted out point blank, you can't blame an agent for a players actions...Drew has over 50 clients and you don't hear so much as a peep from most of them, but sometimes he handles clients who go about it differently, but its certainly no where near his fault...This was becoming a problem well before Drew got involved.
            Nowhere did I mention anything about the (so called) fight between Marvin and Chad. It has nothing to do with the argument... I did however, point out the FACT that Rosenwhore goes about his business in the wrong manner. Need further proof ?? Check out the You Tube clip Rosenwhore did begging for the Bengals to trade his client. WHO DOES THAT ?? Why would he do that ?? Other WR's are signing contracts WELL above what Chad is currently making and no one stands to beneift more from it (besides Chad) than his agent. Seems pretty clear to me who has the influence in this instance. All in all, it's irrelevant sue to Chad not getting traded, but this is certainly NOT the end of this story...

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information