No announcement yet.

LB core (Rivers to WLB)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the extent and type of injury, it could be one that just needs to be worked through. Stretch it, practice on it and it will heal in time. Sometimes sitting too long on an injury can make it worse. The muscles tighten and become less flexing and make future injuries more likely. If its his groin, he might just need to do a lot of extra stretching now and play through pain. He sat out a lot last year so its had plenty of rest.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

I am sure if he is not playing when the season starts he will be working with the strength/conditioning coaches to work on stretching and all that goes with working that thing back into playing shape. Its not like he will be just sitting and letting it heal or anything like that.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by lost33cause View Post
        Who says Odell isn't ready to start now? He's been working out since Feb. with the strength coaches. Instincts are a natural thing so basically its down to learning the playbook.
        http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6787
        Yeah, but that's the thing: for as many play O-Dawg made, he was out of position many, many times.
        Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

I'll take an out of position Odell over anyone that played LB for us last year.

Comment

him being out of position was somewhat overstated as well. It's expected for it to happen as a rookie and I don't think he did it that much more than your average stud rookie does.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information