Odell Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell Cut

Alright, I'm going to reserve judgment till I know the whole story but it really bothers me at this point. All I have to go off of is that he hasn't been in voluntaries after his grandmother's death. Now, if it has something to do with alcohol again then I understand... Not sure I do at this point.

They stick with him for all these years through all this BS and potentially drop him over voluntaries? Ugh, the whole story better be a good one.

For now, Ahmad to MLB.

here is a link from the AJC, sounds like it was because if the missed camp.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...urst_0520.html

Comment

Bengals website says it's because of a missed camp (http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6800), but Marvin's quote says he's "not taken the right steps" since being reinstated. So possibilities are failure to do what his AA meetings have suggested or something along those lines. But at the moment, I'm a bit confused. You can't keep him signed on for 2 years of no play, but cut him as soon as he's reinstated. I'd have thought we might have at least tried to trade him somewhere, a la Pacman. So I'm guessing that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Comment

Good God. All I did when I read this is hang my head.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

can anything else possibly go wrong?

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Umm...TJ is on the block to be cut next right? He hasn't been there either. Same with Chad.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Well all of our first 3 picks in the 2005 draft are now gone.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Could he make a good SLB?
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Odell is a MLB, maybe a WLB but it's best off to keep him at MLB.

This seriously can't be for missing camp. At least I would REALLY REALLY hope not.

Comment

Looks like most of us were wrong about Odell being ready to play. I highly doubt he was cut just for missing some voluntaries.

Comment

Marvin Lewis has totally lost this team. Missing camp, to be with his family after his grandmother's death, was just an excuse to cut him. The Browns, Steelers or Ravens should try and sign him to stick it to the Bengals.

Comment

I really refuse to believe that's the sole reason, just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          I really refuse to believe that's the sole reason, just doesn't make any sense.
                          How long have you been a Bengals fan? lol jk jk

It doesnt but it wont surprise me at all if it is. We just lost a great player for no clear reason now

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

lol i know 78... Seriously, I know they're pretty inept but that would be just bad.

Comment

there better be a damn good reason for this or I'm gonna flip a lid.
                              trade Chad for a ILB now.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information