X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Article on Frostee

From the Dayton Daily News:
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/con...spbigcweb.html

Very encouraging to see how much he cares and how hard he is working. He could be a key contributor to our DL this season and I wouldn't be surprised if he was even the starter though we just dropped some big money on Odom.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

I dont think that he will win the starting job, but I think he will definantly get alot of snaps.

Comment

The more DEs who want a starting job the better. Hopefully Marvin can translate Ruckers / Odom / Geathers / Fanene into a good pass rush for us because all 4 guys have shown that they can contribute to this defense.

Comment

I have a feeling Frostee will be showing up in the 3-4 packages we play, as a Blitzing LB.

Comment

You won't hear me complaining.

He has to stay healthy before he can prove anything. Him and Fanene are great on the potential side, just can't show it if you can't play.

Comment

Can't wait to see!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

this is the best news ive heard about a frostee since i heard they came in vanilla now...sorry couldnt resist the obligatory Wendys joke.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

I really just want to see him rock the "Ice Cold" eye black stickers. Seriously.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

God knows we need to get someone to provide some sort of a stable backup in case Geathers or Odom goes down... Here's to hoping he can produce because up to this point there has been NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information