Chad Showed up but....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Showed up but....

he isnt doing anything. THats what I expected.

here is the article link.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6837

The real news there is Andrews is the First string RT and Big Willie is Second! and that Kenny Irons shwoed up for practicE!!!!!!

He says he's "hurt". He will be shortly after the first contact scrimmage I'd say.

What a bum.

Comment

Chad is a giant puss. He is a great receiver brought down by him being a whiner and a puss.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        Chad is a giant puss. He is a great receiver brought down by him being a whiner and a puss.
        straight up holmes!

Comment

idk guys. We've brought it up on these forums before, but Marvin seems to confirm the idea: Drew Rosenhaus is the problem. Take a look at these videos:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d808cea05

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d808cf839

I watched the first video and marvin said "My relationship with chad changed when his representation changed". I thought maybe they meant more than just Drew Rosenhaus but then in the second video they specifically say the translation for "representation" is Drew Rosenhaus.

I still like Chad (i've said that several times on these boards) and I kind of hope more media coverage blames Rosenhaus so Chad has a scape goat to put all of this on and then he can apologize and continue to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
            idk guys. We've brought it up on these forums before, but Marvin seems to confirm the idea: Drew Rosenhaus is the problem. Take a look at these videos:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d808cea05

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d808cf839

I watched the first video and marvin said "My relationship with chad changed when his representation changed". I thought maybe they meant more than just Drew Rosenhaus but then in the second video they specifically say the translation for "representation" is Drew Rosenhaus.

I still like Chad (i've said that several times on these boards) and I kind of hope more media coverage blames Rosenhaus so Chad has a scape goat to put all of this on and then he can apologize and continue to play for us.
            Thats interesting I never knew that...

Comment

I would like to see more routes involving Chad going up the middle. Especially against the Ravens and Steelers.

Maybe this all started when he got blown up by Brian Russell?

Comment

Or maybe it started because he is a puss? sorry had to get one more in me.

Ive said for a long time Drew is the problem. He takes a lot of high profile agents and turns them into whiners. Chad wasnt a whiner until he got with Drew. He gets in his clients head and makes them think theyre worth more than they are.
                Id say this is why Chad is a puss, but me thinks he has always been one. Hey, look at that I had two more Chad is a puss comments in me. Well make it thrice.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

If CJ dumped Rosenhaus, that would tell me he's taking things over for himself.... It would be a step in the right direction for sure. Doubtful I'm sure...

Comment

hey guys im back now. This is the first ive heard about what CJ did but I got to say i coulda called that one months ago.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, but you would think the Bengals would have some sort of recourse in dealing with this. "IF" Chad and the Bengals knew there was a problem with the ankle, WHY wasn't this handled immediately following the season ?? Why now ?? Sounds a bit fishy to me. If Chad shows up and refuses to participate, that is an issue and the organization should take issue with it.

In my opinion Marvin has worked to hard to try to regain the locker room only to have Chad show back up and make him look stupid.

Comment

Apparently they don't agree that he does need the surgery or CJ simply doesn't want to get it. The Bengals told him he needed to get the surgery after the season and he did not do that.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

And now Chad is going to have the surgery. Last time he had this procedure done, he was back at it in two weeks time. Something tells me this is going to be an ongoing issue with his ankle for the entire season.

Comment

yep, he is getting the surgery so he can have an excuse to not go to training camp. Then something will happen and he wont be playing during the season...

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                              yep, he is getting the surgery so he can have an excuse to not go to training camp. Then something will happen and he wont be playing during the season...
                              Just as well for me :D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information