No announcement yet.

A Few Quick Notes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, he's really the one I want to see progress "sooner" rather than "later" as I believe "IF" he can come along quick, he has the potential to be a huge game changer in the middle. Couple that with Peko and Sims and this could play out well...

Comment

Worse case scenario with Shirley is he becomes another Mathias Askew...big friggin deal. no sleep lost.

Best case scenario, he becomes a monster in the middle and beasts it up

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        Worse case scenario with Shirley is he becomes another Mathias Askew...big friggin deal. no sleep lost.

Best case scenario, he becomes a monster in the middle and beasts it up
        Very well said... LOL I forgot about Askew and so has everyone else.

I'm completely against taking risks on guys in the 1st thru 3rd round, sorta in the fourth. Otherwise, if they have a slight amount of baggage but are said to be good teammates I see no problem in drafting them.

Comment

does anyone even know whats going on with his case right now?

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Last I heard, him and his lawyer were claiming the Breathalyzer was inaccurate (which happens a lot actually) and there is no way he could have been as drunk as they claimed he was because of his size and the amount of alcohol he drank in such a short period of time. something ridiculous like a case in an hour i think.
            They claim it was symptoms of a concussion not alcohol that made him dissoriented.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Yep, I heard they were still working the issue in regards to his case and I hope they can get all this taken care of quickly... This is the possible difference maker in regards to the future of this position. 6'5, 330 and being able to add another 20 to his frame without hurting his quickness ?? Crazy, just crazy... Oh yeah, was clocked sub 5.0 in the 40 and has a 35 in vertical. Are you kidding me ?? That kind of agility in a big man is next to unheard of. IF we ever go to a 3-4 base, this is our nosetackle...

I'm really hoping good things for Shirley...

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information