No announcement yet.

2009 Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth, I'd rather get Southerland through the draft. But, that may be based on the fact that I've seen Southerland play and not Tahi. All I know is that Southerland is a ******* man who makes opponents look like babies.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
      For what it's worth, I'd rather get Southerland through the draft. But, that may be based on the fact that I've seen Southerland play and not Tahi. All I know is that Southerland is a ******* man who makes opponents look like babies.
      I think Coates is the only FB on the team right now, so its natural we hunt for a Veteran. We could possibly have 3 rookies starting on the offense in OT, C and FB...so a little Veteran help in any position isnt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
        I think Coates is the only FB on the team right now, so its natural we hunt for a Veteran. We could possibly have 3 rookies starting on the offense in OT, C and FB...so a little Veteran help in any position isnt bad.
        Very valid point. Nothing wrong with some veteran leadership, especially since we're going to have a fairly young team. Southerland just sticks out to me because he seems like the kind of player who could be in the backfield for years and you know what he's capable of. Can't go wrong with guys like that. In all honesty, I'd like to get them both. That way, we could have Tahi teach Southerland the ropes and get him more prepared.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

This team has never kept 2 FBs and if they did, they would surely go with less RBs on the roster.

Comment

Seems the bengals have just signed another RB. Gary Russel. I know 0% about this guy....only thing I know is he was on the Steelers last season.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...3-3e7200eb4415

Comment

Bengals kicker Graham signs $2.5 million franchise tender

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information