No announcement yet.

What to do in the draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could live with Scott's mock draft. However, would prefer a RB at the 70th pick verses the CB that he has, one can argue both ways on which is the bigger need, i just think the insurance policy need in the backfield is more pressing. If McCoy is still on the board, i would pull the trigger on him very quickly. I'm no expert but think we will go after the BPA at this pick to fill either pass rusher, RB or CB slot. My wish would be RB if McCoy or Kruger/Sidbury at DE or Wright's CB Washington selection if any of them are there. Does this make sense? I think this is a pretty important pick for us.

I like Ellerbe but if I had a chance would go with Brinkley at that spot - and he might be available at our 98th pick. We need a bad ass to stack up to the rushers in our division and believe me Brinkley fits this description.

lastly - I am really going to miss Madden. Simply the best.

Comment

I really like the Ellerbe pick and I am surprised he is being considered that early from what I have been hearing. Not that I don't think he is deserving, but it just seemed like he was being overlooked. Ellerbe or Brinkley would be great adds IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

If I had my choice, I would want Brinkley and Asher Allen. (For ILB and CB). But I wouldnt be upset with Ellerbe

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          If I had my choice, I would want Brinkley and Asher Allen. (For ILB and CB). But I wouldnt be upset with Ellerbe
          I have always been on the Beckwith train myself. He has been flying around the charts though, going up and down. Sometimes he is valued in the late 1st to late 2nd area and others he seeps in the 4th. Same has been Going on with brinkly and Ellerbe. Though not to the extent of Late First. They have been flirting with early third to even down to 5th and 6th rounds in some mock drafts. Its really interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information