• Show
Clear All

• Bengals trade for Brian Leonard.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...7-9bbbad2af491

Sweetness.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Good luck, two bad shoulders and a big ol' question mark for his true position.

What can we know about Orlen Harris?
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      Good luck, two bad shoulders and a big ol' question mark for his true position.

What can we know about Orlen Harris?
      Well we have a need at backup RB (I am not sold on anyone behind Benson really & Scott is still unproven) and FB (Jeremi could become Jabba the Hut again and Tui is still an unproven rookie) so he could get looked at in both spots I guess.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Get ready for Scotty later. As another Rutgers fan on the board though if you use him properly he can be a big mismatch for other teams. He's not a true FB, much more of a H-Back like Cooley.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Get ready for Scotty later. As another Rutgers fan on the board though if you use him properly he can be a big mismatch for other teams. He's not a true FB, much more of a H-Back like Cooley.
          i was like, don't speak so loudly! scotty might here you!

leonard could be actually alright.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Orien Harris probably wasn't going to be on the roster anyway but I think that has more to say about our depth at DT than anything. He's showed some promise in spot duty and I think could actually be a decent starter if given the chance. Quite a surprise really and it seems like its probably a fair trade for both parties.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Seems like a fair enough trade, curious to see how we use him. I don't view Bratkowski as that creative but hey, you never know. Interesting move to say the least.

I'm sure ole scotty will be in here screaming about him shortly, I envy the passion lol.

Comment

Yeah I am kinda sad Scotty hasn't been here yet.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

I dont think this is a fair trade at all. It was a great deal for the Bengals. Harris is no more than a 4th DT. Leonard is very versatile and can cause mismatches. He can start at FB, or H-back and he can split carries at HB.
                  great deal for the Bengals.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    I dont think this is a fair trade at all. It was a great deal for the Bengals. Harris is no more than a 4th DT. Leonard is very versatile and can cause mismatches. He can start at FB, or H-back and he can split carries at HB.
                    great deal for the Bengals.

He can do all that if he is healthy, but that has been a problem for him recently.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                      i was like, don't speak so loudly! scotty might here you!

leonard could be actually alright.
                      AQ with a gramatical error? here? it's hear silly goose!

oh, and...

BRIAN LEONARD!!!!! oh my you lucky Bengal fans <3

He'll be a great weapon for you guys. He can be your FB or an excellent 3rd down back. Hopefully you guys use him correctly. He's a tough SOB too god he's awesome. trust me, you educated Bengals fans will love him.

btw, if you google images Brian Leonard, my avy is the 2nd thing that comes up...scary
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Scotty... Do you think he could hurdle over Casey Hampton? That would really ease the issue of big nose tackles clogging up the running lanes.

Really though... I love the trade, Harris wouldn't have made the roster and we need all the options at RB/FB that we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Scotty... Do you think he could hurdle over Casey Hampton? That would really ease the issue of big nose tackles clogging up the running lanes.

Really though... I love the trade, Harris wouldn't have made the roster and we need all the options at RB/FB that we can get.
                          he could probably stiff arm Hampton in the face, causing Casey to spontaneously combust. But yea, you guys raped in the deal. Leonard could be whatever you guys need him to be and Carson's gonna LOVE him
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

look at that vertical leap

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              btw, if you google images Brian Leonard, my avy is the 2nd thing that comes up...scary
                              and the fifth thing if you type in Ballin72

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information