Cincinnati Reds Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Reds Discussion

I've been wanting to make one of these, I know me and MIB are Reds fans and I'm sure several others are as well. How well they have played has made it worth it now I guess.

Cueto is filthy tonight and they are working the Dbacks relievers. This team is fun to watch, I love this brand of baseball.

I knew they weren't gonna be as terrible on offense as most thought they were. Now, they aren't gonna hit like this forever but they don't necessarily need to if the pitching is there. Encouraging last few weeks, thats for sure.

Haha, I'd also considered making this thread but I didn't really realize anyone else posted in the MLB thread.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I made myself laugh in the 7th inning when we were getting hit after hit and I kept saying how I loved how this team played... It's hard not to love how a team plays when they go through the order in an inning lol.

Honestly though... This is what we've been begging for all these years. Do the little things and get some pitching. Harang/Volquez/Cueto is just filthy and Bronson/Owings are both very capable.

Comment

I am thrilled that we are playing this well. Not only is it fun to watch, but it's a big relief that we aren't getting blown out every night (knock on wood). We seem to have found talent in unseen places with the likes of Owings, Rosales, Nix and company, all of whom have played quite well. I hope they can keep it up.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

If the Reds keep up the way they are, they will win the Central. We need to dump Ronald McDonald and get a better righty up here to spot in the OF and off the bench.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Just thought id throw out there that the reds got screwed by that POS ump.

and Jay Bruce is a freaking beast

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

I'm bad luck for starting this thread lol. Still, they're not playing bad. Have to give it up to Owings for the way he played last night despite getting the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                I'm bad luck for starting this thread lol. Still, they're not playing bad. Have to give it up to Owings for the way he played last night despite getting the loss.
                Owings is a man for doing what he did on such short rest. It's a shame that he's credited with the loss because it should go to Mr. Babyface Weathers for blowing the lead/game.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  Owings is a man for doing what he did on such short rest. It's a shame that he's credited with the loss because it should go to Mr. Babyface Weathers for blowing the lead/game.
                  No, Weathers got slighted by that home plate ump. He wouldn't call the outside. It was so bad, even Chris Welsh who is usually on the ump side had to point out how bad it was.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

Sweet way to start off the weekend. Very happy with the crowd and pitching performance.

I hope Gomes sticks, I've always liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      Sweet way to start off the weekend. Very happy with the crowd and pitching performance.

I hope Gomes sticks, I've always liked him.
                      compared to the alternatives right now, I hope he does too.

Only other guy I want up is Stubbs (for oF)

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

I was at the game today and it was pretty sweet.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Gomes sure is making me look good lol... If he keeps it up and Votto can finally be right, we'll have a decent enough offense to get the job done.

Comment

I have always liked Gomes as well and he is definitely having some great success after being brought up.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I really want to see Stubbs brought up. He could really be a boost off the bench especially on the bases and defensively. Him and Pedro Viola

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information