Predict The Team Leaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict The Team Leaders

I'm stealin' this from the Ravens board, word for word.

Just for fun because it's the offseason and I need something to talk about. Simple thing just put up who you think will lead the team in different stat categories.

Passing Yards-Carson
    Passing TDs-Palmer

Rushing Yards- Cedric Benson
    Rushing TDs- Cedric Benson

Receiving Yards- Chad Johnson
    Receptions- Chad Johnson
    Receiving TDs- Chris Henry

Tackles- Keith Rivers
    Sacks- Geathers? (tough one for me, was bout to say Peko)
    Interceptions- Leon Hall

Pro bowlers-
    Carson Palmer, Keith Rivers maybe

RIP ST

Pretty much agree with everything though I could see JJ having the most picks if hes healthy and remembers how to catch the ball. I could also see Chad making the Pro Bowl again and this might be the year for Andrew Whitworth as well.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I think Caldwell could really surprise this season and lead in receptions.

If he gets healthy, I would think Chase Coffman could also surprise and be close in the TD category. He is built to be a red zone machine.

I think Odom will lead in sacks and Tank could be right behind him.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Agree with Caldwell potentially getting most receptions, I have a feeling it won't be CJ although he'll almost surely lead in yards.

If JJ can stay healthy and learn how to catch the ball then he has a shot. He's always in a spot to get his hands on the ball. Granted, Hall is definitely the safe bet to take INT's.

Sacks is the hard spot. I'd say Geathers but it's wide open.

I'd say for pro-bowl Carson and Rivers... I think someone on defense will definitely make it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
          I could see JJ having the most picks if hes healthy and remembers how to catch the ball.
          It'd be JJ without a doubt if he could catch the damn ball.

RIP ST

Comment

He looked like he finally figured that out in his second year but he has been injured so we really havent been able to see it regularly. When healthy he's a top CB in the NFL without a doubt in my opinion.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              He looked like he finally figured that out in his second year but he has been injured so we really havent been able to see it regularly. When healthy he's a top CB in the NFL without a doubt in my opinion.
              Agreed. I know I'm not being overly homer by talking so big about JJ given I think he's a better CB than Hall at this point. When healthy, I think he's one of the best cover corners in the league.

Comment

Passing Yards-Carson
                Passing TDs-Palmer

Receiving Yards- Chris Henry
                Receptions- Caldwell

Tackles- Dhani Jones
                Sacks- Antwan Odom
                Interceptions- Leon Hall

Pro bowlers- Carson Palmer, Keith Rivers, Leon Hall, Chris Henry, Andre Smith

Really Chris Henry? I think you are going to see a sick year out of Chris Henry. The Man seems to be on a mission to prove himself...however Chad Johnson doesnt look to prove anything. Henry is going to be a surprise and Coles will be sure to help take the pressure off of him. Caldwell will be the go to guy on 3rd downs and he will be certain to rake in the Receptions.

Why not Keith Rivers on tackles? MLB's tend to lead this category. Sometimes you will see an OLB and occasionally a SS. Dhani Jones is a good MLB. Was 17th in tackles last season and I think you will see a continuation of that. Rey will prolly play alot in sam instead of mike though I still think you will see him there at mike some. It wont be enough to take the team lead in tackles though.

5 pro bowlers? yea...but there could be more. Whitworth could be surprising on the LT spot, I think Henry is going to tear it up. Sack leader could be huge...Odom might do it. Leon Hall will be dominant at CB and Keith Rivers will be the best Will LB in the league.

Comment

Am I alone in thinking that CJ is gonna have a big comeback year?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I think compared to last year he will have a big year but Caldwell and Henry are really pushing hard and have the right attitudes right now (Dear God I cant believe I just said that about Henry) and they will push hard for the majority of catches and because Henry is such a deep threat I think he will rack up yards.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                      Really Chris Henry? I think you are going to see a sick year out of Chris Henry. The Man seems to be on a mission to prove himself...however Chad Johnson doesnt look to prove anything. Henry is going to be a surprise and Coles will be sure to help take the pressure off of him. Caldwell will be the go to guy on 3rd downs and he will be certain to rake in the Receptions.
                      honestly, Chris Henry is the player i'm most excited about this year. i feel like he's going to be huge for us.

RIP ST

Comment

Passing Yards- Palmer
                        Passing TDs- Palmer

Receiving Yards Chad Ochocinco
                        Receptions Chad Ochocinco

Tackles Dhani Jones
                        Sacks Antwan Odom
                        Interceptions Leon Hall

Pro bowlers-
                        Leon Hall, Chad Ochocinco, Carson Palmer, D. Peko

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post

Receiving Yards Chad Ochocinco
                          Receptions Chad Ochocinco

Pro bowlers-
                          Chad Ochocinco,
                          Please dont call him that. I hate that. He will forever be Chad Johnson to me.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                            Please dont call him that. I hate that. He will forever be Chad Johnson to me.
                            I like it :(

Comment

How do you like it? It was around this time that he became Chad the Team Killer when he became so obsessed with his own image over the success of the team. I like how Marvin still calls him CJ

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information