Week 3: Pittsburgh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    Dude I feel for you. I go crazy when I have to work Sunday's, I work every other but luckily I don't work this one and I got off for the next two games after it.

I get very agitated when I work during Bengals games lol.

EDIT: And I have no problem with other people starting the game threads.
    Luckily being a supervisor at work has its quirks. I will basically duck away often to the break room and watch a play or two. Also I will track the game on game tracker on the computer...its not the same as watching the whole game but it is better than nothing.

Comment

Thank God Cincy's so close and I'll get the game in Columbus. Hated having to go to BWs last week to watch it.

Starks needs to have a huge game stopping Odom or the offense is gonna have alot of problems. The defense without against this Bengals receiving core could be bad. Only 2 sacks for the Steelers so far this season, thats not gonna be good enough today.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
        Thank God Cincy's so close and I'll get the game in Columbus. Hated having to go to BWs last week to watch it.

Starks needs to have a huge game stopping Odom or the offense is gonna have alot of problems. The defense without against this Bengals receiving core could be bad. Only 2 sacks for the Steelers so far this season, thats not gonna be good enough today.
        They have three.

Comment

My mistake, but not good enough. We need to be getting 4 and 5 sacks a game, and the fact that none are from Harrison or Woodley scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            My mistake, but not good enough. We need to be getting 4 and 5 sacks a game, and the fact that none are from Harrison or Woodley scares me.
            It doesn't help that they get held every play. I think they break out and get one each this week. I hope Lebeau dials up the blitzes and gets after Palmer.

Comment

FWIW, Dick LeBeau was inducted into OSU's Hall of Fame at yesterdays game.

Comment

I will say, if the Steelers don't get some heat on Carson I think the game is ours. Now, I don't think that will be the case but they absolutely have to get to him.

Comment

ugh we look bad right now... were starting to turn it up but the D needs to step up
                  R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

JJ with a pick six

RIP ST

Comment

we're giving you this game right now.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

this is kinda embarrassing.

RIP ST

Comment

perfect timing for Benson to do that.

RIP ST

Comment

Well, fantastic.

good game to all you steeler fans out there.

RIP ST

Comment

Congrats on a sick win guys. I was so happy I got this game on TV here, and then the late comeback just made it all the better. Damn close to being 3-0 and wins against 2 strong teams...I still think the Bengals are legit. With all the room that they have to improve on offense given they're underperforming big time with the talent that is on that side of the ball, this team could be scary good by the end of the year.

Comment

Good game. Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information