No announcement yet.

Week 5: Baltimore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just unbelievable. It's really nice when things go our way for a change!

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Congratulations on a big win for you guys. I love to see good things happen to Rey "He should be a Raven" Maualuga. Good luck the rest of the way except for when you play us next time of course.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't think I can do notes on this game, there just isn't anything to say that wasn't already put on the table in this game. Like I said earlier, a lot of people thought we had to win this game through the air, but the key to our success is the ground game. As long as we continue to play tough defense and pound the ball, we have a chance to compete in this division for a play off spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
          I don't think I can do notes on this game, there just isn't anything to say that wasn't already put on the table in this game. Like I said earlier, a lot of people thought we had to win this game through the air, but the key to our success is the ground game. [b]As long as we continue to play tough defense and pound the ball, we have a chance to compete in this division for a play off spot.[b]
          If you do that you're not competing for the division or a playoff spot, if you continue to do that you own the division and possibly the conference.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Cardiac Cats do it again. I am so happy for Zimmer and the team.

Really good job on defense. Except for the missed tackle for TD, they played like they were on a mission today.

St louis has the yips, he is gone and it needs to happen tomorrow.

Great to see palmer continue to be clutch, hope his thumb is OK. henry, Caldwell and ocho were great on the receiving side of things. Coats needs to make those catches. Benson and OL were tough.

Ray Lewis handed this one to Palmer with that PF and he took it down field. Beautiful throw.

Comment

I still can't believe how well we ran the ball against that defense. Benson and the OL did a fabulous job. Andrew Whitworth continues to impress in his move to LT aside from the penalties.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

good game guys, It was cool at the end when Zimmer got the ball. It should be another close one in a couple weeks in Cinncy

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information