No announcement yet.

Week 7:Chicago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we finally be taken seriously? I hope we will.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

I don't know how much stock you can put into this game. You did look really good, but you went up against team that was pretty awful today.

If the Bengals can execute like they did on both sides of the ball consistently I think you are for real, but I question if that's a realistic possibility.

I really don't think this game is indicative of either team's ability. I don't think you'll be able to carve up a defense like you did and I don't think you'll face an offense (especially on the OL and in the run game) that looked as inept as we did today.

The Bengals can be a very scary team but I would still take Pittsburgh, New England, and Indianapolis over you guys right now. Good luck the rest of the way!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        I would have to say no we will not get taken seriously until we either win the divison or a playoff game. Same Statement goes for respect

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          I don't know how much stock you can put into this game. You did look really good, but you went up against team that was pretty awful today.

If the Bengals can execute like they did on both sides of the ball consistently I think you are for real, but I question if that's a realistic possibility.

I really don't think this game is indicative of either team's ability. I don't think you'll be able to carve up a defense like you did and I don't think you'll face an offense (especially on the OL and in the run game) that looked as inept as we did today.

The Bengals can be a very scary team but I would still take Pittsburgh, New England, and Indianapolis over you guys right now. Good luck the rest of the way!
          no. hahahah

RIP ST

Comment

Can't win here lol. We play competitive close games, and everyone says "you're 4 plays away from being 0-6". We completely destroy a team in every phase of the game and people say "Well clearly something was off today, doesn't really count".

Comment

We don't need anyone's approval or 'respect'. We just need to keep on keepin' on.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

Why can't you let us just bask in glory of our demolition of the Bears. We completely outplayed them and everybody knows it. It's not that "something was off" either. It's simply that we were on.

And we already beat Pittsburgh, but thanks for playing.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                  Can't win here lol. We play competitive close games, and everyone says "you're 4 plays away from being 0-6". We completely destroy a team in every phase of the game and people say "Well clearly something was off today, doesn't really count".
                  That's the way it has been for my Broncos as well. Just ignore the doubters and enjoy the wins. There is no disputing you guys utterly crushed the Bears... and I really enjoyed watching the massacre.

Comment

The Bears definitely played awful, we definitely played spectacular. Perfect storm really.

I am getting somewhat concerned about the workload Benson is getting, the one plus is how little he played early in his career. Should be plenty fine this year.

Oline was just spectacular, the Dline was as well but when Frostee is going off like that you know something is off with the other teams Oline... Although it was definitely encouraging to see.

Leon Hall is going to Hawaii. When we drafted him everyone was going on and on about the value, I saw him as a very solid player but not a playmaker and I was clearly wrong. He makes plays like Tory James did while actually being able to consistently cover people. It seems like they stay away from Joseph so he is getting the job done as well.

Crocker is making plays, the Oline is playing great and Benson is running lose.

The WR core is now back to being like most teams. We don't have two dominant WR's but we have our #1 in CJ along with Coles, Henry and Caldwell stepping it up at various time. Neither of them consistently get the yards every game but they chip in and collectively make the WR's very solid and consistent.

I feel like the defense wasn't even on the field yesterday lol, for most of this season they've been my favorite unit to watch and I hardly got to see them.

Comment

There were a ton on Bear fans at the game and sitting around us which made for an interesting day. My voice is gone. Certaintly a shocker to them on the outcome. Every Bear fan I talked to had respect for Carson and Chad but non for Cedric.

Carson was on, OL played great and Cedric was on fire. Ocho Cinco is the man and proving that every week, what a change from last year. I think we need to give Brat credit for play calling, Carson said that he was calling the perfect game. The D came back and covered, pressured Cutler and tackled the way their supposed to. The stadium was rocking.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information