No announcement yet.

2010 Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind the Bengals draft so far. Its been pretty solid. They aren't reaching on players they are just taking value
    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Big fan of the Shipley pick.

Kind of curious to see what happens at the DE spot.

Odom/Fanene/Rucker/Johnson/Geathers/Dunlap.... I guess they might run one less DT with Fanene being a DT backup or move Johnson to SLB.

Comment

I love the brandon ghee pick
        R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

There's the CB we've been waiting for. Like guys with speed and potential. I really trust this coaching staff with CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            There's the CB we've been waiting for. Like guys with speed and potential. I really trust this coaching staff with CB's.
            You and me both!
            We still need to look at FS though

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Ghee is a great addition late in the third round!

Comment

AOA in the 4th as a FS?

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  AOA in the 4th as a FS?
                  Yea could be DB coached worked him out a Pro Day.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Big fan of both of our 3rd rounders in Shipley and Ghee. Excited to see what we do tomorrow. Can't wait to see what we get done tomorrow.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Just read a scouting Report about Ghee where it said sometimes he looks like a good CB other times he looks like a Safety. Ghee could be possiable future FS then.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

I remember getting some odd responses when i brought up drafting Shipley a few months ago. I feel like he is a really good fit for this team and can step in and fill that roll that T.J. used to do. Here is a guy who isn't afraid to go over the middle and has some really good strong hands. Ghee is has all the physical tools just has never put them all together yet. He is a guy I wouldn't expect to see any real production or use out of for a few years. He needs some solid coaching to find his niche.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                          Just read a scouting Report about Ghee where it said sometimes he looks like a good CB other times he looks like a Safety. Ghee could be possiable future FS then.
                          I was thinking the same thing about Ghee untill i looked at his size. He would be a bit undersized at that spot. Allthough with what he has shown over the years with his play I feel that it would be a good spot for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkpba View Post
                            I was thinking the same thing about Ghee untill i looked at his size. He would be a bit undersized at that spot. Allthough with what he has shown over the years with his play I feel that it would be a good spot for him.
                            Also says Ghee is very good in Man to Man coverage and he is great at jamming WRs at the line and Zimmer does like to have the FS man on man on slot WRs

RIP themaninblack

Comment

I must say this: LOL @ the Mardy fans with their panties in a bunch. I would have liked him too but cant say he was better than any of our picks.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                I must say this: LOL @ the Mardy fans with their panties in a bunch. I would have liked him too but cant say he was better than any of our picks.
                                Yea i liked Gilyard but i was not OMG Y DID WE DRAFT SHIPLEY OVER GILYARD! Some of the Bengal Fans on the Boards are like that and i just LOL at them.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information