Gibril Wilson
    Chinny Ndukwe
    Tom Nelson
    Kyries Hebert
    Jeromy Miles
    Bryan Evans
    Deangelo Willingham
    Rico Murray

Another big time battle position....again. Roy and Chris are the starters and I dont see that changing by week 1. Ndukwe will have a lot of competition this year. Especially with Wilson being brought in. We kept 3 SS last year IRC. Roy, Chinny and Kyries. Kyries is a special teams ace but will it be enough to secure him a spot? I dont think it will be this year. As for FS, Tom Nelson will have to fight for his spot again. And Jeromy Miles might be the guy to unseat him. Nelson has a ton of upside but he was massacred in the playoff game being drug down field by RBs. The key battles will shake out as Nelson against Miles, Ndukwe -Wilson - Hebert for the 2nd and 3rd SS. I am actually predicting a surprise and Wilson being beat out not by Hebert but by Miles being very impressive and we keep him an Nelson.
    Gibril Wilson
    30.30%
    Chinny Ndukwe
    33.33%
    Kyries Hebert
    21.21%
    Jeromy Miles
    6.06%
    Bryan Evans
    0.00%
    Deangelo Willingham
    0.00%
    Tom Nelson
    9.09%
    Rico Murray
    0.00%
    Last edited by Bengals78; 06-14-2010, 01:41 PM.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

I would think Gibril and Ndukwe are both locks to make the team with the third spot being determined by who shows the most in camp, with special teams ability being paramount in all likelihood. Nelson might just be too small. Guy does have some of the fastest feet I've ever seen though.

Chinny's only problem is mental and I think Zim is probably as high on him as I am. He has great run stuffing ability with the skillset to be solid in pass coverage as well. He's prolly the future at SS after this year.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

How good is Jeormy Miles?
      we will be back in 15 years.

Comment

He has looked good so far but pads aren't on yet

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Gibril, Chinedum, and Kyries Herbert. The Bengals need to retain stud coverage unit guys and Herbert is one of our best, I'd think Darrin Simmons makes sure he doesn't go anywhere.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information