Training Camp 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp 2010

After that rough lull in between the draft and camp, we're finally here and I'm super pumped. Really getting my hopes up for this season like never before which is probably a bad thing.

Adam Jones is apparently getting things together, after hating that signing I'm in support of it now

Of course Gresham isn't signed, we've come to expect that however his slot seems pretty near set now... Granted, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos get Thomas signed first.

Quote Shefter got off Palmer, gotta love it...

"I don't know why we can't win the Super Bowl," Palmer said with conviction. "There's absolutely no reason we can't win every game on our schedule."

Benson also not getting suspended:
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Things look optimistic at this point.

Comment

Real good news about Benson not having to serve a suspension.

I really like the way Carson leads this team, but he's really got to step it up this year. I want to say that I think he will, but honestly at this point i'm going to have to see it to believe it. I know he was super clutch at the end of some (many) games last year, but I want to see him performing like that for the entirety of a game! I want to see some 300 (400) yard games damnit! Then again, if Benson can run like he did last year, we won't need big games from Carson.

RIP ST

Comment

I'm really excited about our team. Defense will be stout and probably better than last year with the additions/changes to this unit. Wouldn't be surprised if it is our D that everyone is talking about at the end of the year vs our O.

Offense is the buzz so far with the TO signing, our pass offense will get back into gear and combined with Benson's running game must result in more scoring. Expecting FO to sign Gresham soon which will be a positive. OL seems to be in shape.

Wild card is injuries of course. Plus Palmer having a rebound season. This is his year to put up some numbers. If so, this can be a very special team.

I'm pissed about Smith. Should of traded down and picked up Oher. This guy gets the world handed to him and it looks like he is pissing it away. Someone really screwed up on their due diligence, to blame it on the Alabama coaches is BS. Hate to point fingers but Alexander was one of his biggest supporters.

Comment

Yea lets throw the man under the bus because he's INJURED. I love how when this **** happens everyone always looks to use these as some sort of insult. Of course he has a conditioning issue, cuz his ******* foots broken!!!!

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Gresham has signed and will be in camp tomorrow
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Really nice to see the first rounder signed without even a single preseason game played! lol... ugh....

Anyway.... Really looking forward to seeing how Coffman (hopefully) and Gresham are used in the preseason games. That's the one thing that I'm most excited about and interested to see.

Comment

Lewis has said Gresham comes in as the number 1 TE and will play this weekend in the HOF game. I was readin up on the camp notes and it looks like its been a pretty decent camp. Andre Smith coming into camp out of shape worries me a bit as it seems he didn't do any work on his own during the offseason. Now that hes in camp they are saying he is working his tail off and going the extra mile to get there. Hopefully he learns from his first offseason and this doesn't happen again.

Comment

Ill be in camp tomorrow and Friday.
                  One day I will be a 12 year old seeking autographs and the next a mature 22 year old snapping photos.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

So happy we got Gresh done and I'm really excited to see him get some snaps this weekend.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Really curious about Simpson, been hearing mostly positive stuff about him. Makes you wonder if he will actually have the lights click on or not. Pumped for the game, a lot to watch even though the starters won't see much time.

Comment

I posted pics in the other thread.
                        Simpson looks good

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

Read on CincyJungle about potentially using tomorrows game to judge between O'Sullivan and Palmer to only carry two QB's. I really like the idea. That way they can retain maybe another WR or CB. Lets face it, if two QB's got knocked out in the same game we'd be screwed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Read on CincyJungle about potentially using tomorrows game to judge between O'Sullivan and Palmer to only carry two QB's. I really like the idea. That way they can retain maybe another WR or CB. Lets face it, if two QB's got knocked out in the same game we'd be screwed anyway.
                            I really like the Idea.
                            I never saw the point in 3 aside from one being Palmer Lite.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

Benson looks really light and shifty 2nite, doesn't look like he'll be a 1 year wonder. Adam Simpson looks great thus far, being your nickle behind the best CB duo is pretty awesome, if he keeps his play up he is gonna help you guys a ton.

I didn't see Gresham on the 1st drive, not sure if he started but I'll be watching out for him and Jerome Simpson the rest of the game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information