No announcement yet.

What can you tell me about Chris Perry?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you tell me about Chris Perry?

Out of curiosity, what are his strengths/weaknesses? Can be be a full time NFL back? Does he do the little things well (catch/block)? Is he a speed or power back?

If he were to stay healthy for once, he could be a decent starting RB. He does the little things ok. Its hard to say due to his limited playing time.

The Twitters

Great receiver out of the backfield, blocks well, compared to Rudi he's definitely the speed guy in the Cincy backfield but he seems like he has a good blend of both. Only problem is he is hurt all the time. Certainly has the potential to be a full-time back if he stays healthy though IMO.

He's an amazing 3rd down back, big play capability but I doubt him ever taking on the load of a starter.

He gets injured too often for one, then when he's healthy he doesn't run up the gut very well (granted I have a small sample) and does his biggest damage on 3rd and longs when they just run off the side and he gets 6-10 yards.

he's a lot faster than i expected him to be and he can fill a reggie bush style role if he's healthy. i wouldnt sleep on him being a full time rb though, and i really hope he can get healthy for us because he can change games.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

What tender did he get?

Originally posted by Damix View Post
              What tender did he get?
              I think his contract is up next season...

Debug Information