Offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Why did you guys pick up the option for Ocho next season? He's a shell of his former self, expensive, and doesn't fit with the youth movement at WR IMO especially for what he's producing. Jerome Simpson has exploded onto the scene, AJ Green is still a likely pick because Bowers could go #1 overall, let's be honest WR's rarely go 1st so it's far from a done deal.

Shipley is a great slot WR, I just don't see why Ocho is brought back. He made some weird comments about Marvin Lewis, he's not really in sync with Carson anymore, just seems awkward.

What happens if you guys draft AJ Green? Then you have Green, Simpson, Shipley, and where does Chad fit in? You know he's gonna want the ball like the #1 guy no matter what, so I just didn't see the point in bothering with the headache again.

What happens if Simpson or Caldwell get hurt and Green can't pick up the offense?

Ocho isn't as good as he used to be, but I'd rather have him out there than some free agent journeyman we pick up in week 3 due to injury.

Besides, if everything goes perfectly and AJ green is so good that you can't possibly afford to leave him out of the starting line up, then you just trade Ocho.

This is all assuming we draft Green.

Comment

I think that we need to get rid of Chad, there is enough depth at WR if we get Green that he isn't a necessity any more, also we all saw how Carson played when he didn't have to worry about giving Chad and TO throws; he was a completely different QB. If we can't get him then we need to get PP, safety has been our biggest problem for years and he could solve it right away.

One thing that I was wondering, we need help at OG, why not move Smith there? To me, he isn't going to pan out at an OT, move him inside where he can either eventually take over for Bobby or fill the hole at LG right away.

Comment

Bengal's need to move Brat out of town. I'd help pay for his plane ticket and move expenses. I'll vomit if I see him coaching at the Sr Bowl. Saw somewhere that Hugh is being considered for HC at Oakland, hope this doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SC Igniter View Post
          Bengal's need to move Brat out of town. I'd help pay for his plane ticket and move expenses. I'll vomit if I see him coaching at the Sr Bowl. Saw somewhere that Hugh is being considered for HC at Oakland, hope this doesn't happen.
          If Brat Stays i am picking the Bengals to finish 4th in the AFCN. And I figure Most of the Home Games will be Blacked out prolly expect for the Pittsburgh game.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information