• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock

I went ahead and made my own Bengals mock cause im bored

RD 1.
    Chris Houston CB Arkansas.
    A lot of people have us taking Beason right now but I can't say thats a good pick at 18 considering Odell's future is unknown. We do know that DB is a need that has to be addressed this offseason.

RD 2.
    Eric Weddle S Utah
    If we dont go this route in RD 1 Weddle makes sense in the second. He is a high character guy who is very athletic and can either play safety or possibly play nickle CB until DJ is gone then take over there

this is just the first 2 rds for now. i will update later

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

weddle wont be around for us RD 2. we'd have to trade down round one to get him i think.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Odells future has little impact on Beason. IMO we'd take him to be WLB anyway.

Comment

odells future combined with marvins confidence in other guys such as henderson, brooks, and nichols has everything to do with us drafting beason imo.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

quick question does anyone think that the progress of Kilmer might have us not drafting a saftey.
          we will be back in 15 years.

Comment

i hope so, id love to see this guy get a chance at starting. he has great speed, intelligence, he can destroy people, and his intangibles are great.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information