Bengals FA List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals FA List

Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
    RB Cedric Benson
    RB Brian Leonard
    WR Terrell Owens
    TE Reggie Kelly
    OT Dennis Roland
    OG Nate Livings
    OG Evan Mathis
    DL Jonathan Fanene
    LB Brandon Johnson
    LB Dhani Jones
    CB Jonathan Joseph
    S Roy Williams
    S Chinedum Ndukwe

Players i would like to see back
    Benson, Leonard, Mathis, Fanene, B Johnson, Joseph, Ndukwe

RIP themaninblack

[QUOTE=Pat Sims 90;2512674]Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
    RB Cedric Benson
    RB Brian Leonard
    WR Terrell Owens
    TE Reggie Kelly
    OT Dennis Roland
    OG Nate Livings
    OG Evan Mathis
    DL Jonathan Fanene
    LB Brandon Johnson
    LB Dhani Jones

JJ is a must, Chine as a backup. I think I'd like to see Brandon Johnson and Fanene, Mathis or LIvings, preferably Mathis, Ced if the price is right and also Leonard and Jordan. Time to let those older guys go and see what the youth can do for us. I want Jordan back due to some uncertainty at this time with Carson and I'd like to see him and the other kid get extended looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
      Here is a list of who is set to be a FA now that the season is over just wondering on who people want brought back and who should go.

QB Jordan Palmer
      RB Cedric Benson
      RB Brian Leonard
      WR Terrell Owens
      TE Reggie Kelly
      OT Dennis Roland
      OG Nate Livings
      OG Evan Mathis
      DL Jonathan Fanene
      LB Brandon Johnson
      LB Dhani Jones
      CB Jonathan Joseph
      S Roy Williams
      S Chinedum Ndukwe

Players i would like to see back
      Benson, Leonard, Mathis, Fanene, B Johnson, Joseph, Ndukwe

That would be my list. Wouldn't be hurt if they left Ndukwe go and then back fill for him with a FA, then follow up with a draft pick to fill out the depth chart. No way on Jordan Palmer, unless we get a package deal that includes his brother.

Comment

I'd use the franchise tag on Roland

Not really, but tag Joseph, re-sign Benson, Livings, Mathis, B. Johnson, Fanene and Ndukwe

Comment

Franchise Tag on Joseph is bad idea imo because then Leon, JJ, and Adam Jones all FA's next year
          R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Originally posted by crites09 View Post
            Franchise Tag on Joseph is bad idea imo because then Leon, JJ, and Adam Jones all FA's next year
            Not to many teams will persue Adam Jones because of his history. Leon Hall is expendable becasue he gets beat to often by speed guys. Still have Trent and we drafted Ghee last year. Could still go after Peterson or Amukamara in the 1st.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Not to many teams will persue Adam Jones because of his history. Leon Hall is expendable becasue he gets beat to often by speed guys. Still have Trent and we drafted Ghee last year. Could still go after Peterson or Amukamara in the 1st.
              Adam Jones will have a great season next year, he was having a solid one this year before he got hurt. This will show that he is tuning around and people will like that and may try to get him. Leon Hall is the best CB on the team. Joseph can hardly stay on the field...though Joseph is also great. I believe we will tag him. Trent Sucks, and Ghee hasnt shown much yet.

Comment

Coaches are high on Leon, doubt he goes. Adam doesn't have high demand but we won't be able to sign him for vet min either... I'm guessing 2mill a year would do it.

Peterson and Prince in round 1... Meh I would be fine with Peterson but AJ Green is the best player and we best take him if we can.
                R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information