sooooo..Ahmad Brooks :D
      I hear he plays football
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
        Originally posted by critesy
        sooooo..Ahmad Brooks :D
        I hear he plays football
        And well... He's been quiet of late, the boy needs to learn how to get off of blocks. The second he gets engaged he's out for the rest of the play. I LOVE what I see though, his #1 fan can still critique him...

Comment

Its just another injury plagued season for us again. Dexter out, Pollack maybe done for his career, Tab out, AJ out, Odell.............. ********. Bengals really need to shore up that front 7 already. The d-line is getting no pressure after the first couple games this season, the lb core, granted is banged up, but are blowing off assignments and missing tackles. Since the front 7 is playing like garbage the safeties have to move up and the corners can only play 1-1 for so long and finally got burned last week. Can the draft get here any sooner. The season is probably lost now... unless this defense can get there act together.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn
            Its just another injury plagued season for us again. Dexter out, Pollack maybe done for his career, Tab out, AJ out, Odell.............. dumb. Bengals really need to shore up that front 7 already. The d-line is getting no pressure after the first couple games this season, the lb core, granted is banged up, but are blowing off assignments and missing tackles. Since the front 7 is playing like garbage the safeties have to move up and the corners can only play 1-1 for so long and finally got burned last week. Can the draft get here any sooner. The season is probably lost now... unless this defense can get there act together.
            Well put. Front seven is weak, the ends and LB's are lacking this year. I dont' think the DT's have been that bad. I only care to address it round one if one of the big guns is there. If not it's DE all the way.

Comment

How do you think the game will go against the Saints on Sunday in New Orleans?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Hopefully well

Our Oline will never have a chance to get together though. Stacey Andrews will make his first start at ANY level on the Oline tomorrow at RG in place of Bobbie Williams who had an apendectomy.

This is big for saving any hope I have left. Sucks, I have to work. I take a TV that I get to watch but the customers have to interrupt me. I managed to escape working every game until this weekend.

If the offense clicks half as well as it did last weekend then it should be exciting to say the least.

Man, after watching Woodley today he would look GOOD in Bengals stripes.

Comment

Ahhh... Feels good to finally get a W.

Nice to see Chad shutting up his doubters and despite Bobbie Williams injury the Oline wasn't terrible.

Run the ball with Rudi = Victory. Plain and simple. Nice to see the D step it up. They still struggled on 3rd down and vs. the pass in general but made the big plays. The run D was there. Caleb played great.

Time to get this train rollin'.

Comment

very nice win for the bengals...didnt get to see it so i dont have much to say about it right now.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Bengals D played good for once. If they can play like that for the whole year then there is no reason why they can't go to the super bowl.

Comment

I'll come out and say it... I hate the Jags, Chiefs and Jets for the time being.

IF we can get into the playoffs we will obviously be on a roll so it would be good going into the playoffs however that's a monsterous IF at this point.

The 3rd down passing D is just terrible. Offense is really clicking though and the LB's stepped it up today. I liked the 3rd and 1 on the 4 yard goal line stop, big Sam stepped it up.

Pass rush didn't seem to be terrible. We at least were getting pressure via Jeanty, Smith and Geathers.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          I'll come out and say it... I hate the Jags, Chiefs and Jets for the time being.

IF we can get into the playoffs we will obviously be on a roll so it would be good going into the playoffs however that's a monsterous IF at this point.

The 3rd down passing D is just terrible. Offense is really clicking though and the LB's stepped it up today. I liked the 3rd and 1 on the 4 yard goal line stop, big Sam stepped it up.

Pass rush didn't seem to be terrible. We at least were getting pressure via Jeanty, Smith and Geathers.
                          Third down defense really needs some help. I don't know what they can do to fix it though. Pass rush? Corners? I don't know how much those will help on a third and 7. Great that they got Rudi in the game for awhile, maybe Brat is starting to learn a bit. And I loved Ocho Cinco getting the ball and making some plays, starting to shut up some doubters. He's probably my favorite player in the NFL, and I'm more of a Jets fan than a Bengals fan. Speaking of the Jets, why the hate? Also, D needs to stop relying on turnovers, if Brees doesn't throw those two picks in the EZ the game could have gone much differently...

Comment

HAHA. I'm opposed to any team that could prevent the Bengals from getting into the playoffs.

Currently we have the H2H advantage over the Chiefs but the Jets would get in before us with a similar record because they have a victory over a common opponent (Patriots). I don't mind them, it's just they're in the Bengals way so I'm opposed

The pass rush is indeed terrible but it wasn't that bad yesterday. Tory James is just lost out there and Madieu hasn't been as great in coverage lately.

Once or twice I saw LB's waiting at the line and neither rushing or in pass coverage. It was like it was 10 on 11.

A wins a win... I'll take it and oh... say 6 more.

11-5!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              HAHA. I'm opposed to any team that could prevent the Bengals from getting into the playoffs.

Currently we have the H2H advantage over the Chiefs but the Jets would get in before us with a similar record because they have a victory over a common opponent (Patriots). I don't mind them, it's just they're in the Bengals way so I'm opposed

The pass rush is indeed terrible but it wasn't that bad yesterday. Tory James is just lost out there and Madieu hasn't been as great in coverage lately.

Once or twice I saw LB's waiting at the line and neither rushing or in pass coverage. It was like it was 10 on 11.

A wins a win... I'll take it and oh... say 6 more.

11-5!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I think Joseph should just get all of James' playing time to be honest. And the pass rush...hopefully it gets addressed during the draft. I just don't know exactly how to help the third down D besides that. It's a huge problem though.

And trust me, the Jets will not keep the Bengals out of the playoffs. Pennington is far too inconsistant for us to make it to the playoffs. Did you see the first pick in the endzone? Coles was wide open in the corner, it should've been 7-0. Instead, he throws it right to Urlacher. Terrible. Plus his arm is about as strong as mine is.

Back to the Bengals after my Penny rant, at least the line is starting to look a little better. And Rudi has looked excellent for a few weeks now, he needs to keep getting touches. And I love the fact that Chad is on fire. Love it. In the last 2 games he's averaging 8.5 catches for 225 yds and 2.5 touchdowns :shock: . Eye popping numbers to say the least. I mean 11 catches for 450 yds and 5 touchdowns is a pretty good season for a bunch of receivers, forget in 2 games. Look who's on top of the NFL in receiving again...Chad is the man.

Who do you think would be a good pick in the first round, looking at the late teen to early twenty range we'll probably be looking at for Cincy? For some reason I feel like Marvin is going to be really high on Woodley, and he wouldn't be a bad pick. Abiamiri would be a nice selection as well. And if McCauley or Hall slips down there they'd need to consider it, same with Landry although that's next to impossible. Thoughts?

Comment

I agree completely on Woodley. For some reason the hunches I've had the past three years on our first rounder have been in the ballpark.

Woodley seems to have the physical tools and the college production that Marvin loves to see. Plus, he fills a monsterous need. I'm a big fan of Woodley so I really hope he is the pick. It MUST be the front four or if one of the better safties were to fall back. We're decent at DT but it'd be nice to have a difference maker on the line. With potentially losing Justin Smith though I think DT has to be ignored in favor of either Moses, Woodley or Abiamiri. If we don't have say Okam fall back round 1 then I very highly doubt we address DT after round 1. DE must be addressed round 1 or 2, preferably 2 with Saftey being addressed in the 2nd.

Stacey Andrews stepped it up big yesterday with his first career start at any level. It makes the hit to depth after losing Steinbach next year not so hateful. He's been quite the raw and long term project but it may actually work out.

I've been telling people on the main board for weeks that Chad is a top 5 WR, I'm just tired of all the haters. I kept telling them he'd be up there in the AFC recieving yards yet again and sure enough he leads the league.

Figures the Giants would lay over and die tonight :evil:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information