• Show
Clear All

:D

Comment

Original :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by whodeygonnaarrestnext
        :D
        niiice first post man. HOFer right here.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

soooo, i'm looking forward to a Bengal win this Sunday.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Let's hope. Cleveland usually plays us decent regardless.

1 game at a time, we win this one and we've still got a shot.

Rudi should go insane tomorrow. I don't care how well we pass the ball, tomorrow it should be all about RUN RUN RUN.

Comment

It was Pass, Pass, and Pass some more. The Clowns are a true embarassment to the NFL. What a bunch of stinking losers.

Comment

Im sick for noticing this, and am looking for an explanation.

vs. Carolina

vs. New Orleanes

vs Clevland

Notice anything differnt he has a differnt helmet / facemask in each game. This pictures are all from this year. So why Chad?

former #1 in post count on this site
                first to 500 posts

Comment

Those of you who notice the helmets are ate up

As for an explanation I have no idea...

WOOHOOO for today... BRING ON THEM RAVENS!!!!!!!!

We're going to be cooking some bird on Thursday. We own at home in primetime and Carson is on a roll and owns the Ravens.

Comment

Chris Perry broke his leg on that play :(

I swear, so much potential. Kenny Watson is a suitable backup.

We're just getting KILLED on injuries.

Comment

Chris Perry is like most former UM RB's.....hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. As much potential as he has, he'll never be able to withstand the punishment of a 16 game NFL schedule. Let's deal with him and move on in next year's draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange and Black
                        Chris Perry is like most former UM RB's.....hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. As much potential as he has, he'll never be able to withstand the punishment of a 16 game NFL schedule. Let's deal with him and move on in next year's draft.
                        Ohio State fan?

Comment

The Bengals D is just iffy.

17th in Points Per Game
                          17th in Rushing Yards Per Game
                          Still dead last vs. the pass (Thanks Drew Brees 8) )
                          13th in Sacks (26) although that stat is skewed in my mind, we get sacks at insignificant points in games
                          3rd in INT's
                          Given up the most 1st downs

To our credit we experience the 2nd most pass attempts per game (for good reason).

Comment

Chris Perry out for the season.... again. What a surprise. It still boggles my mind why we took him, when Rudi had just emerged and we had our chance at Steve Jackson and Kevin Jones who were gamebreakers there whole college careers not one year wonders like Perry. Then again the bengals love one year wonders like Akili Smith.

The defense shut out the browns. Too bad it was the browns... The offense is in full circle now and will probably put up 28+ the rest of the season. I think the defense will get us to the playoffs, but the lack of pass rush and run defense will come up short again unless the O-line gets shored up and our offense becomes unstoppable and just outscores everyone to the point that every team must pass to keep up.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              The Bengals D is just iffy.

17th in Points Per Game
                              17th in Rushing Yards Per Game
                              Still dead last vs. the pass (Thanks Drew Brees 8) )
                              13th in Sacks (26) although that stat is skewed in my mind, we get sacks at insignificant points in games
                              3rd in INT's
                              Given up the most 1st downs

To our credit we experience the 2nd most pass attempts per game (for good reason).
                              The bold stat (2nd most pass attempts against per game) not only makes the passing numbers look worse, but also makes the underlined stat (rushing against) look better. Plus the fact that teams have to play catch up with our offense or at least keep up means they don't have the chance to run it to ice games like they do with other teams. Overall the defense really needs a lot of help, Palmer has looked a lot better the past few games but the draft should be all about the defensive side of the ball (with a little concentration on the offensive line) but the skill positions should really be ignored for once. Especially WR, the Bengals have to stop drafting WR's they're more than set at the postion.

Comment

Well, we're 18th in YPC so that agrees with the 17th in YPG. The run D just as it has the past 2 seasons has really improved as the season progressed.

I wouldn't say to ignore WR in the later rounds this year. I mean our 4th WR yesterday was freaking Glenn Holt and Kwash will bolt, who knows if Chatman will stay. Then after next season I believe Henry is a RFA and who knows someone might take a chance on him. That leaves CJ, TJ, Tab and unproven Bennie Brazell. With that said, WR is a definete day 2 need rounds 5-7.

Our kick returners are just doomed. Tab (IR), Chatman (IR), Chris Perry (IR) and now Glenn Holt takes it, I honestly don't know who'll get it next if he's hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information