Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does everyone think of Scott's mock for the Bengals? Houston in the first, Tank Tyler in the second. Personally I think Houston is an okay pick at 18 but I'm not a big fan of Tyler in the second...

Comment

• I don't particularly want Tyler either. At that spot, I'd prefer Zack Miller or one of the many DEs he still has available like Crowder or McDonald or even Moses or the kid from Hawaii. I'd also be tempted by Fred Bennett even tho he's dropped some. Nowadays, I don't feel you can have too many quality CBs. I think Fanene will become a pretty good player that we'll see more of at DT this year.

Comment

• No moses. At all. he showed nothing his senior year or at any workouts yet.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• i'd give him a shot but not with the 2nd round pick, i know the man has it in him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• haha I remember telling Scott I wouldn't even want Tyler in the 2nd... I stand on that. I wouldn't be upset with the pick but with Weddle/Alexander ETC. on the board I don't see us going DT.

I think DT gets addressed next offseason. Peko/Adams and the others will be adequate for this season.

After this one we'll likely lose the contracts of Thornton and Robinson which clears up a huge chunk of change to either sign a DT or sign another positions so we can draft a DT in the 1st next year.

I think DT gets a look day 2, not day one.

Comment

• Hey bengals fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
              http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• did anyone see what Shaun Smith said about Eric Henderson? the next Adalius Thomas?! sure hope so i love Henderson.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  did anyone see what Shaun Smith said about Eric Henderson? the next Adalius Thomas?! sure hope so i love Henderson.
                  Whoa where did you read that?

Comment

• Actually I just found it...

"They've got a lot of great players there. (Jonathan) Fanene ... Eric Henderson is the next Adalius Thomas. I'm going to miss Paul Brown Stadium. But the Browns are a team on the rise."
                    Sweet.

Comment

• i forgot all about him. Hopefully he can bring another spark to our D

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• SO

well i sure hope so we really could use another playmaking LB. Thurman, Pollack, and Simmons are gone, and im not in love with the idea of taking Timmons in this draft.

but i would love to see Okoye or Landry fall to us. If they don't, than Revis is the pick.

Draft scenarios-

1. Okoye
                        2. Beason, Wilson, or Weddle
                        4. Wade, Booker, or Durant

1. Revis, Hall, or Houston
                        2. Beason, Weddle, or Pitcock
                        4. Durant, the best Saftey if we dont take one earlier

1. Timmons
                        2. Wilson, Weddle, Pitcock
                        4. Wade, best DT prospect.

AHHHH!!! THIS IS SO CONFUSING! I kinda like the way the Timmons draft is unfolding though. Maybe i do like Timmons lol.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                        who dey?

Comment

• http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Hey guys there a league thats almost full in the Fantasy section, you draft, trade, pick up FA and such. There are 4 teams still needing a GM and the Bengals are one of them. If your interested follow the link.
                          Sorry for chopping into the discussion.

Comment

• how about joey porter being a punk yet again? does he not realize levi jones would absolutely destroy him?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Well this is my dream scenario with the players I believe will be there:

1. M. Griffin S Texas
                              2. J. Harrell DT Tenn
                              4. T. Brown CB Texas
                              5. C. Pittman DE LSU
                              6. T. Ecker TE Michigan
                              7. Z. Diles LB KSU

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

• Brown would be nice but he has way too many character problems to bother with. I'd prefer Johnathan Wade in the 4th but I wouldn't be against this scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information