Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we could easily move down in the first round. If Staley is still there at 18, Denver or KC might move up to leap frog the Giants. 18 down to 23 ain't too bad of a drop and we could still end up getting Griffin there so it works out well.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

• I like your idea T-Rich. That'd get us much better value, I honestly think the 2nd round loses it's luster once it gets past the 10th pick or so into the round.

It would be nice to trade down, I agree that swapping down to say 23 wouldn't be bad at all. Houston or Griffin will probably be there, even if not then you've got the LB's that Marvin may want.

Comment

• i don't think trading our best defensive lineman is the answer to our problems. all we really need is a third round pick and if we wanna get rid of some people get john thornton and brian robinson out of there in maybe a package deal. people need to get off jsmith's back for real. you're buying the pro bowl 5 year old evaluation for a DE. he's being overpaid i agree but we can surely get that down/afford to pay that for one year.

i have been saying the trade down get griffin thing for a while now and i still think its our best answer.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Any Reds fan interested????
          http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=11220

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• It's weird looking at the stat sheet and noticing that both interceptions recorded by the bengals defense were by defensive linemen.

Comment

• LeMar Marshall seems to be doing well for you guys as a starter, I liked him in Washington, very solid, better OLB than MLB, I wanted to keep him this year but he was nothing but depth so kudos to the skins for letting him go early to where he can get pt.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• LeMar was pretty impressive last night i was surprised to say the least. geathers is a freak.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  It's weird looking at the stat sheet and noticing that both interceptions recorded by the bengals defense were by defensive linemen.
                  Yeah I saw Geathers INT and went "who the hell is that", that play was amazing. Gotta give Meyers credit for the final INT too, great play for a big man.

Marshall did well for how long he's been there, I was a little worried about having him in there. He's an adequate backup at this point but getting Jeanty back will really help our run D.

Comment

• whens reshad going to be back?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• When he first got injured I got the vibe that it'd be more towards week 3 or 4... Hopefully he'll be back for Monday night vs. the Pats.

Comment

• You took them lightly and paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                          You took them lightly and paid.
                          who? The Browns?

I've learned not to take them lightly since the last game of the 2003 season.
                          Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

• What's Rudi's status?

Comment

• it looks like he may miss his first game since 2003.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• ^has it been confirmed that he's out?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information