Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya i think its pretty certain from all ive seen. i think hes listed as doubtful for the game against the pats. we've got Kenny Watson though who is more than capable of running well. Our bigger problem is the health of our Oline, if both our starters actually play at their tackle positions and our center is back we should be fine. having kenny irons would be absolutely huge right now though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3068940

Robert Geathers has been moved from starting LDE to Linebacker

Comment

• I think the move of Geathers to SLB could work out beautifully. Key word is could.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I think the move of Geathers to SLB could work out beautifully. Key word is could.
          It already has.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Just what has been so beautiful about moving our best passrusher to LBer so he runs backwards more than he runs forward? They shouldn't screw with our young talented players. Leave him at DE so he continues to develope and draft a guy like Chris Long and start playing Fanene and Toenia and sit/release the Bryan Robinson's of this team. If they have no intent of signing J. Smith long term, he can rest once in awhile too. The point is, they have to come to the realization that this season is over and build on next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickscott View Post
              Just what has been so beautiful about moving our best passrusher to LBer so he runs backwards more than he runs forward? They shouldn't screw with our young talented players. Leave him at DE so he continues to develope and draft a guy like Chris Long and start playing Fanene and Toenia and sit/release the Bryan Robinson's of this team. If they have no intent of signing J. Smith long term, he can rest once in awhile too. The point is, they have to come to the realization that this season is over and build on next year.
              Where did you copy paste the first two lines from, i've read that before.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• gg fellas.

Comment

• omg someone actually posted in the bengals forum. just wish it was a fellow bengals fan! anyway gg to you guys too.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Honestly I think its time to overhaul the entire coaching staff. Our offense is far to inconsistent, our defense despite injuries, is god awful, and the team is just falling apart. Our drafting has been god awful which has effectively took away all depth. Ron Rivera has been waiting in the wings and could be a good candidate. I just hope this year we can get a game changer on defense with our draft picks.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

• good game, I still hate the fact that the Cardinals can't seem to close out games we got the win but it was ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
                        Honestly I think its time to overhaul the entire coaching staff. Our offense is far to inconsistent, our defense despite injuries, is god awful, and the team is just falling apart. Our drafting has been god awful which has effectively took away all depth. Ron Rivera has been waiting in the wings and could be a good candidate. I just hope this year we can get a game changer on defense with our draft picks.
                        i dont think our drafting has been that bad actually especially when you consider the lack of a scouting department we have. we've gotten some pretty darn good players but have just been unlucky with injuries among other things. david pollack is a player that can totally change the way offenses attack our d and not having him or odell(which is bs btw) is painful. those two single handedly(or is it double handedly? lol) make this defense exponentially better. chris henry is a fantastic player, leon hall has made tremendous strides, chinny has been a diamond in the rough, robert geathers is on the verge of greatness, domata peko is a promising young player, jonathan fanene and frostee rucker have just flat out made plays when theyve been in, ahmad brooks is just a monster, ethan kilmer is a stud. i could go on but i think our drafting has been a lot better than you think except for the character issues. a few more players on D and we could have a very solid unit.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I read on rotoworld that you guys have begone negotiations stacy andrews, Justin Smith, Madieu Williams, and LB Landon Johnson. I was wondering what the status on andrews was. I find it hard to beleive that he would enter negotiations on a new contract before testing the market; if you guys were able to land him before a bidding war started that would be one hell of a move. He is an absolute monster who is just starting to tap into his potential and i still can't figure out whether he'd be a better guard or tackle.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• We're all REALLY REALLY hoping he's re-signed. He's a beast out there no matter where he gets put.

He would get paid very well in the open market, hopefully he's content here and takes a strong offer but it wouldn't be as much as he could get out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              We're all REALLY REALLY hoping he's re-signed. He's a beast out there no matter where he gets put.

He would get paid very well in the open market, hopefully he's content here and takes a strong offer but it wouldn't be as much as he could get out there.
                              Haha i wouldn't doubt it, becuase all us jets are really really hoping he isn't resigned. Good for you guys though if he resigns; if he takes the offer it means he loves it there becuase im sure he knows people will create a bidding war for him. Either way he's great to watch, gotta love a guy his size who can move like he does.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• I would honestly rather cut ties with Bobbie Williams than get rid of Andrews. A lineman as young as he is and as good as he is are hard to come by.

Our organization places a lot of importance on the Oline (tackle capable Olineman especially), I guess we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information