Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin says we're going to look at RB's in the draft. If only Felix Jones could fall to us in the 2nd.

Comment

• thats a waste unless its in rounds 5,6,7 or an extra pick.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Dan Santucci now listed as a Center on the team website... Interesting...

Comment

• Figured I'd bump things in this thread given things are a little slow now.

Just the lull before the storm...

Comment

• damn first posts for days. what the hell is goin on?

RIP ST

Comment

• Originally posted by Shahin View Post
              damn first posts for days. what the hell is goin on?
              The Thread got lost it's sticky tag and we threw all of last season's discussion + this year's draft into various different threads.

I assume now that this thread is sticky again we'll be using it more often.

Comment

• It has been very quiet in Bengal land... This is definitely the most boring part of the year for football. The draft is over, rookies aren't being signed yet and we're all just waiting for camp to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  It has been very quiet in Bengal land... This is definitely the most boring part of the year for football. The draft is over, rookies aren't being signed yet and we're all just waiting for camp to start.
                  Hard Knocks might make these forums brighter this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                    Hard Knocks might make these forums brighter this year.
                    For what its worth, I was watching the Dallas hard knocks reruns today and was surprised how much Tank Johnson was involved the team, he was the leader in the team huddles and was very involved. Roy Williams for that matter was kinda of a team joker, he was always teasing TO. This should help us out.

Comment

• how do you guys think you fair against the Browns? Better? Worse? pretty even? Who will be last in the North next year? Or will it even be the Ravens or Steelers? (trying to get this thing active :D )

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        how do you guys think you fair against the Browns? Better? Worse? pretty even? Who will be last in the North next year? Or will it even be the Ravens or Steelers? (trying to get this thing active :D )
                        I don't think that I'm alone in saying this, but I have high expectations for this year. I think that we're going to surprise a ton of people this year with our FA and draft additions and new overall mentality. From what I can tell, nearly everyone on the team is hungry and tired of losing and that ought to carry over onto the field.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          how do you guys think you fair against the Browns? Better? Worse? pretty even? Who will be last in the North next year? Or will it even be the Ravens or Steelers? (trying to get this thing active :D )
                          Considering the fact that we finished ahead of the Browns after how awful we are last year, I'm not concerned about them.

Either the Ravens or Steelers will take a step back, it always happens for whatever reason. Just how the NFL works I guess.

If and only if we can protect Carson, we're a playoff team... I have no doubts about that but it's a big if.

Comment

• A lot has to happen for us to usurp (yah I just used that word) Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Our defense has to be equal to, or greater than last year's defense (Plus add a pass rush). Our offense has to step it with Palmer being healthy and Cedric Benson proving he's a worthy starting running back in this league.

Furthermore, we have to win division games. We almost never win against Pittsburgh, and I think we're under .500 with Baltimore. Our schedule isn't that tough, the only play off teams we play this year are Ravens, Steelers, Vikings, Chargers. We need to win at least half of our games (three out of six ) against the play off teams.

Comment

• Agree that we have a lot to prove before we can be taken seriously again. Which is OK with me. I'm sure the coaches will use this as motivation to get our team back to were it needs to be. The great thing about this off season is the light at the end of tunnel is in sight. One can argue our offense and defense will be much better than last year. I'm excited about our team!

Remember, the Steelers and Ravens will also have easier schedules compared to last year. We need to beat them plain and simple. So 50% against playoff teams is the minimum in my mind, to win the division we probably need to be better than that.

Comment

• http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/...9-c623c38afafa

Chad seems poised to have a huge year.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information