Clear All

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
    http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/...9-c623c38afafa

Chad seems poised to have a huge year.
    i can dig that.

RIP ST

Comment

• gotta love the double posts.

anyways, whats this i hear about Odom coming in bigger/stronger/faster this year? i know it's the offseason but the longer it goes on the higher my hopes get.

RIP ST

Comment

• Interesting Chad interview on NFL network. Admitting last year was a bust due to his lack of commitment and him dwelling on the negatives. Past season pisses me off for many reasons and Chad was one of them. Chad indicated that he wont let that happen again and is gearing up for a big year with Palmer (wouldn't of been better for him to be in working with CP during voul workouts?).

Simply put to avoid the Chad paradox is for him to have a blow out year with a smile. He needs to come in during the mandatory workouts and be a leader for our WR corps. I was bummed about our WR situation after TJ left for about a week or so until we signed Coles. Our passing offense can be really good next year considering all the pieces coming together. Healthy/Stronger Palmer with improved OL, Chad rebound, Cole-Henry-Caldwell-Simpson contributing at a high level, TE's more involved in the game plan. Establishing a running game again will also go a long ways to improving Palmer stats.

Comment

• A lot of positive news coming out from Henry and Chad... Talk about odd. Really starting to get my hopes up for Henry.

Jeremy Jarmon is going to enter the supp. draft. Would really like to see us take a shot at him, he can get at the passer and also has dropped back in coverage.

A 2nd team All-SEC defensive player is tough to pass up. Eagles are interested I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            A lot of positive news coming out from Henry and Chad... Talk about odd. Really starting to get my hopes up for Henry.
            Your name is relevant here... The question is who's receiving?

Chad Ochocinco revealed that he spoke to Carson Palmer for 40-45 minutes in a phone conversation Monday.
            "We're good," Chad said. "We're like Brokeback Mountain."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Well, according to my name and the positions they play... I would only assume Chad is receiving and Carson is dishing it out. Chad always gets beat up when he gets it in the middle though so you never know how long it will last.

Comment

Well, according to my name and the positions they play... I would only assume Chad is receiving and Carson is dishing it out. Chad always gets beat up when he gets it in the middle though so you never know how long it will last.
                Chad seems to be getting it in gear now. His head seems to actually be on straight. So that means one hell of a WR corp this year! Hells yea....Johnson, Coles, Henry, Caldwell, Simpson. Its gunna be magical.

Comment

• "I need the fans to embrace me. I know people are mad at me. I read the message boards, but I've apologized 85 times," Ochocinco said. "If they can embrace me, I can spread my wings and be myself. When they're mad at me, I don't know if I can be myself. I'm an emotional guy. I want them to know that I love them and I want to win. I want to be on point with everybody on the team and win. I know I've been frustrated when we haven't won. Maybe now when I vent, I should just do it to the fans on the message boards."
                  He's trying to make things right I suppose. I like the attitude of him and Henry, I had given up hope with both of them. If they can jump on board and play to their abilities, our offense can regain its form.

This just looks right

Comment

• Carson dont look too happy there.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• LOL... So Ghiaciuc said the locker room was a distraction via people like Chad. Here's Chad's response:

Originally posted by Chad Johnson
                      Ghiaciuc's play was a distraction. Of all people to call me that.

Comment

LOL... So Ghiaciuc said the locker room was a distraction via people like Chad. Here's Chad's response:
                        lol classic.

edit// nice, was just about to say: can't wait to get a new page going.

RIP ST

Comment

• I actually laughed out loud when I read that. That's something I would've said.

He needs to be the fun Chad again, I disliked him last year more than I ever have a Bengal (maybe less Ifayeni Ohalete but I only disliked him because he was so awful).

Comment

I actually laughed out loud when I read that. That's something I would've said.

He needs to be the fun Chad again, I disliked him last year more than I ever have a Bengal (maybe less Ifayeni Ohalete but I only disliked him because he was so awful).
                            If i he is fun Chad again I wont mind as much. But if he wants me to ever call him Ochocinco he better have a Anquan year this year

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• What's up ??

In regards to the Steelers and Ravens, the only team we have a realistic chance to jump is the Ravens and that isn't likely in my opinion. I say the Ravens due to their losses on the defensive side of the ball coupled with coaching losses. I won't say they are getting older, because whenever that is brought up, they go out and dominate defensively.

I say it will be difficult to jump either based upon the strength of schedule for both teams. We have a pretty easy (looking) schedule, but based on last year finish, the Steelers and Ravens have like the 4th and 5th easiest schedule. It a year where if we can manage 9 wins, I might not be enough to do anything in our own division.

Our team appears to have great potential and anything can happen, but I will take the wait and see approach before I claim the team a playoff contender.

Comment

• In the near future, I will never pick us to finish over the Steelers. I mean really, even when we won the division we split with them in the season.

I definitely think we can jump the Ravens. Teams regress all the time after having great years and making the playoffs with no major reason for it. Not to mention injuries happen.

So basically, the ceiling for my hopes this year is to get in the playoffs as the Wild Card. I definitely think we can do it but some things have to go our way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information