Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Has 70% Completion Goal

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...360/1066/rss07

Quite the goal to have. I'm more than sure it will go up from last year and I think 70% is a possibility, especially after what we saw in '05.

well he will have to be more accurate this year for us to win the superbowl but 70% will be tough.
    we will be back in 15 years.

Comment

He hit almost 68% in '05, being healthy will be huge for this year.

Comment

Didn't Fumblepepper have 69% in 2004?

Comment

Yeah I just looked it up, 69.2%.

I honestly feel like Carson can reach that goal, by all accounts he was off all of last year and still put up big time numbers.

He has a VERY good chance at MVP this year.

Comment

The only thing that worries me is that without Henry and maybe Perry the O doesn't have a (proven) X-factor type player at the moment. Not that CP CJ TJ and Rudi aren't terrific, it's just that it seems to me with modern NFl defenses (especially in our division), you really have to have that kind of mismatch player to break things totally wide open (i.e. Reggie for the Saints, Dallas Clark/Brandon Stokely for the bygone Colts, etc.) I'm not saying you have to have that to have a top 10 or even top 5 offense, just that it helps.

Now to be on topic. 70%? Doable. But I honestly don't care as long as we win the division. 70% in the playoffs (knock on wood) does make me chuckle, though.

Comment

Carson Palmer can do anything. All hail the King.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

i think he can do it. he, as someone above said, is a very good candidate for mvp this year.

Comment

70? why stop at 70? lol
                  he should aim for 100%. by saying 70% he is indicating the possibility of failure lol

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

He'll probably get it too. Dude's a beast. I hope Brady Q turns out to be even close to that good.

Comment

Im very excited for this upcoming season, AFC North belongs to us.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Honestly, people will have a hard time convincing me the Bengals won't win the AFCN. This is the first season of my entire life that I've ever felt that way (well that I've been old enough to care anyway).

Carson has a great shot at MVP this year and should put up some hellacious numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Honestly, people will have a hard time convincing me the Bengals won't win the AFCN. This is the first season of my entire life that I've ever felt that way (well that I've been old enough to care anyway).

Carson has a great shot at MVP this year and should put up some hellacious numbers.
                          I dont think 50 TDs is out of the question :)

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Well, I think 50 may be a little out there but 40 I wouldn't be surprised with (not to say it will happen but there's a fairly decent chance).

He'll be better mentally than '05 and should be as good if not better physically. The Oline just can't get destroyed by injuries again this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information